New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

American Racing AR-767. I think this would look good in my ride especially that I have lots of black trim and that my ARB bumper is black also. I inquired at Auto Options (official distributor of AR) and they said that they never stocked up on the black mags. All they have are the whilte version for P9000/set of 4. Price is tempting pero ayoko ipa-repaint to black. I prefer an original black finish. If ever you guys have seen a shop selling it, kindly let me know. Size 15x7 or 15x8 5 hole PCD 139. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako gustong gusto ko yan..but iniisip ko..kung mag ooffroad ako..mahihirapan ako...kitang kita agad ang gas gas...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AWC ata makes a copy of that.

Sorry wiretap, wala kasi yung gulong na inorder namin kaya hindi kami natuloy sa Blumentritt nung Sabado. Diretso kami sa Marilao para i-check yung Ford.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiretap,

you can buy the white ones in Auto Options and have it powder coated (satin black?) at Chrome Dazzlers.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir woodfire,

Saan po ang Chrome Dazzlers? And how much would they charge for the powder coating? Thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, how durable is power coating? Is it prone to chip off after some time?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yung ARB bumper mo powder coated yan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've given up on finding this particular mags especially with a 5-hole bolt pattern for the Vitara. If ever I find one, i'd be lucky kung 5-hole siya. Hirap kasi ng 5-hole bolt pattern ng Suzuki coz its unique to it lang pero sabi daw ni wolfden na the Feroza mags could fit suzuki as well.

I guess I'll go for the white wagonwheels at Auto Options then have it powdercoated nalang. Its costs P250/wheel at Republic Powdercoating Parañaque near SM Sucat. I think a matte finish would look good.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mo po us racing... copycat po ng american racing

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AC: Tried looking for that too. No success.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Looking for American Racing AR-767 mags