New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Was close to buying the escape of a friend way back. He advised me that parts are a little bit hard to find and is a gas guzzler. Ended up not buying it as the he is subtly telling me not to anyway.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2018
    Thank you for all your replies. We plan to check the car out by the weekend. I will let you guys know.

By the way, re: papers. Do you have any tips how to check the papers if legit or not? Its our first time to buy, I worry baka maloko kami.

Please share some tips to check the papers.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by theripley View Post
    Thank you for all your replies. We plan to check the car out by the weekend. I will let you guys know.

By the way, re: papers. Do you have any tips how to check the papers if legit or not? Its our first time to buy, I worry baka maloko kami.

Please share some tips to check the papers.
    Check mo muna sa lto. May text service yan. Sasabihin yung last date ng registration and kung may alarm ba.

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Check mo muna sa lto. May text service yan. Sasabihin yung last date ng registration and kung may alarm ba.
    I checked po and wala naman po problema, tama naman po ang nakalagay.

Other tips pa po for checking if legit po yung papers? In case po upon checking, ok yung car at nagkasundo kami sa price. Anu ano po yung papers na dapat meron si owner para malaman namin na legit yung car? Anu po ba usually nangyayari during documents turnover?

Please share some tips. Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I checked po and wala naman po problema, tama naman po ang nakalagay.

Other tips pa po for checking if legit po yung papers? In case po upon checking, ok yung car at nagkasundo kami sa price. Anu ano po yung papers na dapat meron si owner para malaman namin na legit yung car? Anu po ba usually nangyayari during documents turnover?

Please share some tips. Thank you.
    Original na OR and CR. Sana wala ng encumbrance. Signed Deed of Sale. 2 valid IDs nakapangalan sa CR. Yung CR ngayon parang ang simpleng papel na lang. Mahirap ma distinguish sa scanned copy.

Pero pag ako since may kaibigan ako na “fixer” sa LTO, pinapa check ko muna sa kanya kung may record nga

6. Join Date
    May 2018
    Original na OR and CR. Sana wala ng encumbrance. Signed Deed of Sale. 2 valid IDs nakapangalan sa CR. Yung CR ngayon parang ang simpleng papel na lang. Mahirap ma distinguish sa scanned copy.

Pero pag ako since may kaibigan ako na “fixer” sa LTO, pinapa check ko muna sa kanya kung may record nga
    Do you recommend po na tawagan pa si LTOpara ma double check?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Do you recommend po na tawagan pa si LTOpara ma double check?
    Kahit di na siguro. Sure naman ako na walang sasagot sayo sa LTO.

Ginagawa ko lang yun kasi madali para sa akin. Tsaka kung alam mo bahay ng seller, madali mo balikan/bawian kung na scam ka. :D

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    Kahit di na siguro. Sure naman ako na walang sasagot sayo sa LTO.

Ginagawa ko lang yun kasi madali para sa akin. Tsaka kung alam mo bahay ng seller, madali mo balikan/bawian kung na scam ka. :D
    In case po we decided to buy the car on weekend. Tapos the owner showed us the docs you mentioned, is it advisable to pay him right away?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    In case po we decided to buy the car on weekend. Tapos the owner showed us the docs you mentioned, is it advisable to pay him right away?
    Sa amin binayaran na namin on the day. Sometimes in cash, sometimes manager's check. But make sure that all of the documentation required are authentic and complete, otherwise find a buy and sell mechanic you know who can confirm things for you.

It is always best if the seller is the registered owner. If not, two valid IDs with accompanying signature.

Once kinulangan ng original OR. I withheld the last 15k until the seller produced it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Sa amin binayaran na namin on the day. Sometimes in cash, sometimes manager's check. But make sure that all of the documentation required are authentic and complete, otherwise find a buy and sell mechanic you know who can confirm things for you.

It is always best if the seller is the registered owner. If not, two valid IDs with accompanying signature.

Once kinulangan ng original OR. I withheld the last 15k until the seller produced it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the tips. Hoping we get the car. Magdadala naman po kami ng mekaniko kasi wala kaming know-how re: sasakyan.

By the way, how do you negotiate with tegards the price? Hehehe. Paano ba tamang pagtawad para makatawad.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast