New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    I owned a Altis 1.6G and 2.0V both 2012!!
    Magkasunod ko silang binenta.

Sobrang alaga ko yung 1.6G ko as in (Casa maintained from prev owner) kaso same coding ng adventure namin and 60Kplus milage na.

Yun 2.0V satisfied talaga ako sa driving experience and low milage (37k) kaso yun lang ang maganda sa kanya compare sa dati kong Altis. Di masyado naalagan(may driver daw kasi may ari)

So Ayun po. LANCER EX o CIVIC FD? Alam ko mas makakamura ako sa Lancer EX(2013 GLX M/T) ang prob ko naman sa FD(1.8s) 2006 pa ang engine na yan. Exterior (Lancer glx need pa bihisan) (FD stock prng goods na basta makinis)

Other options(kung kakayanin)
    Mazda 3 1.5Skyactive(2014-)
    Strada
    City

On hand ko palang talaga is 500k (nangangarap lang ako ng Mazda 3 and Strada)

Dami ng ganto thread pero going in year 2019 ano kaya mas okay?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri1 View Post
    I owned a Altis 1.6G and 2.0V both 2012!!
    Magkasunod ko silang binenta.

Sobrang alaga ko yung 1.6G ko as in (Casa maintained from prev owner) kaso same coding ng adventure namin and 60Kplus milage na.

Yun 2.0V satisfied talaga ako sa driving experience and low milage (37k) kaso yun lang ang maganda sa kanya compare sa dati kong Altis. Di masyado naalagan(may driver daw kasi may ari)

So Ayun po. LANCER EX o CIVIC FD? Alam ko mas makakamura ako sa Lancer EX(2013 GLX M/T) ang prob ko naman sa FD(1.8s) 2006 pa ang engine na yan. Exterior (Lancer glx need pa bihisan) (FD stock prng goods na basta makinis)

Other options(kung kakayanin)
    Mazda 3 1.5Skyactive(2014-)
    Strada
    City

On hand ko palang talaga is 500k (nangangarap lang ako ng Mazda 3 and Strada)

Dami ng ganto thread pero going in year 2019 ano kaya mas okay?
    Of course the FD will be significantly more powerful. No worries with regards to the "old" engine. It is still in use in the same state of tune in the latest Civic, and people are still satisfied with it.

Ever considered a diesel? Fuel prices are skyrocketing nowadays...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Of course the FD will be significantly more powerful. No worries with regards to the "old" engine. It is still in use in the same state of tune in the latest Civic, and people are still satisfied with it.

Ever considered a diesel? Fuel prices are skyrocketing nowadays...

I also have my Adventure sir para pang harabas. Though gusto ko ng diesel hindi kaya sa budget sa SUV. Okay na po ba ang hyundai (accent diesel) this days or medyo alangan pa din?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri1 View Post
    I also have my Adventure sir para pang harabas. Though gusto ko ng diesel hindi kaya sa budget sa SUV. Okay na po ba ang hyundai (accent diesel) this days or medyo alangan pa din?
    People seem to be quite satisfied with it. Only complaints I've read are about the somewhat jerky DCT. If you get the 6MT or the older 4AT though, there shouldn't be any problem. Befriend an Accent cab driver and you will get all the nitty gritty details.

At 500k though, you may already be able to get a Gen 2 Santa Fe. Gen 2.5 even, if you're lucky.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    at 500K (eto na naman si dr. d!), one can already get a used diesel innova, if that is on the table.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    at 500K (eto na naman si dr. d!), one can already get a used diesel innova, if that is on the table.
    With the advent of remaps in the country, and how receptive Toyota D4Ds are to them, the Innova can now actually be a "fun" car.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    With the advent of remaps in the country, and how receptive Toyota D4Ds are to them, the Innova can now actually be a "fun" car.

well, my gas bills alone, are cause for fun.
    heh heh.

i have both gas and diesel cars, so i can appreciate the fuel cost differences.

driving aggressively? ...dunno... para kasing, "hindi bagay".
    Last edited by dr. d; October 15th, 2018 at 12:12 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    well, my gas bills alone, are cause for fun.
    heh heh.

i have both gas and diesel cars, so i can appreciate the fuel cost differences.

driving aggressively? ...dunno... para kasing, "hindi bagay".
    What is your route and consumption?

It would be really nice though to have a fast car that consumes at a reasonable rate in diesel currency, and with loads of practicality to boot.

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    What is your route and consumption?

It would be really nice though to have a fast car that consumes at a reasonable rate in diesel currency, and with loads of practicality to boot.

i do a combined city-highway of roughly 50-50.
    i get 11-12 km/li, in my D4d MT.
    i keep within 80 km/li on the highway.
    when i wigo AT, it is a bit better at 12-12.5 km/li. whatever high km/li the highway gives (16-18 km/li!), is canceled by the traffick-y situation near the end of the expressway.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i do a combined city-highway of roughly 50-50.
    i get 11-12 km/li, in my D4d MT.
    i keep within 80 km/li on the highway.
    when i wigo AT, it is a bit better at 12-12.5 km/li. whatever high km/li the highway gives (16-18 km/li!), is canceled by the traffick-y situation near the end of the expressway.
    Unfortunately, my 07 Santa Fe doesn't get to stretch its legs as much. My daily commute is around 12kms one way, around 9 of which are in Edsa. This gets me around 6km/L. Not exactly stellar, but cars taking unleaded gasoline would have to do 8km/L thereabouts to keep up, which if I'm not mistaken is 1.6 AT compact territory, so I'm not complaining... much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast