New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    so city/jazz or altis n lang ang wise to buy...nagtanong ako sa kabilang toyota dealer weird kase sabe nya kung ganun kataas binigay saken n discount sa altis grab ko n daw...bka dinidispose n lang ung unit kase negative n daw ung sales nila kung un ang binigay...kaya nahihirapan ako mamili sa jazz or altis...

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rapiboi View Post
    so city/jazz or altis n lang ang wise to buy...nagtanong ako sa kabilang toyota dealer weird kase sabe nya kung ganun kataas binigay saken n discount sa altis grab ko n daw...bka dinidispose n lang ung unit kase negative n daw ung sales nila kung un ang binigay...kaya nahihirapan ako mamili sa jazz or altis...

i was told that toyota keeps a tight leash on its dealers' pricing, so that it won't come down to a cutthroat-price market.
    if it is true that toyota is getting its MT altis market to move, then the huge discount should be available in all the showrooms.
    tanong pa po kayo sa ibang casa. baka nga totoo.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    kaya cla nag taas ng price sa mga car nila nung march....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    tangalin mo na sa listahan ung ford focus

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^My good friend has a focus and said he is never getting a ford ever. He always has an issue with that car. Now his daily driver is a decade old civic which doesn't give him as much problems

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukang pre-facelift altis yung inoffer sayo, hence the cheaper pricing to dispose old stocks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    Mukang pre-facelift altis yung inoffer sayo, hence the cheaper pricing to dispose old stocks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yes indicated naman. If you're getting the G variant, hindi worth it yung extra 50k for the facelift.

Exactly the same features, just with more airbags and an uglier interior.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    parang hindi ka naman magkakamali dun sa mga japanese choices mo + altis, except for Lancer, dahil ang luma na nyan. Yung ford rin luma na. preference nalang siguro.
    based lang sa experience and general feedback:
    1. Altis is boring, Does not really excel at anything, but excellent resale, dealership network, spare parts availability, durability, styling is alright
    2. City has great FC, spacious and good styling (at least for me)
    3. Jazz is small and huge at the same time. easy to maneuver and good fc, fun to drive than the other 2. pinaka gusto ko style nya sa 3. Thing is yung MT daw neto masyado malapit ang gearing. kambyo ng kambyo daw.
    Who says the Altis can't be fun?

The 11th gen is the best-handling Altis with stiffer suspension compared to previous generations. Much less body roll and understeer.

The Dual VVTi engine is well-mated to the 6 speed manual. Not only does it do 200 kph, it also has very good 0-100 and in-gear acceleration for a 122-hp car.

All this while having the most comfortable ride among your choices, the biggest legroom, and the vaunted Toyota reliability, parts availability, and resale value.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mag altis ka na!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Who says the Altis can't be fun?

The 11th gen is the best-handling Altis with stiffer suspension compared to previous generations. Much less body roll and understeer.

The Dual VVTi engine is well-mated to the 6 speed manual. Not only does it do 200 kph, it also has very good 0-100 and in-gear acceleration for a 122-hp car.

All this while having the most comfortable ride among your choices, the biggest legroom, and the vaunted Toyota reliability, parts availability, and resale value.

i'm driving the 2003 altis now. medyo masikip. mas maluwag pa yata si wigo.
    is this 11th gen much better in human comforts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast