New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I own a 2013 Innova G variant DSL MT with 90100kms mileage and a 2016 Mirage HB AT.

I have a budget of 1M to get a new car and I was thinking of getting an Innova J 2018 to replace my current Innova but then I find the Xpander a good candidate as it looks good with a lot of features.

I would like to maintain having one diesel and one petrol car.

Should I buy an Innova J or buy the Xpander and replace my mirage? Is it time to replace my 90100kms Innova?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Well Maintained naman ang Innova, faithful sa PMS. First time to replace the tie rods, rack ends and Front shocks this May

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tobey18 View Post
    I own a 2013 Innova G variant DSL MT with 90100kms mileage and a 2016 Mirage HB AT.

I have a budget of 1M to get a new car and I was thinking of getting an Innova J 2018 to replace my current Innova but then I find the Xpander a good candidate as it looks good with a lot of features.

Should I buy an Innova J or buy the Xpander and replace my mirage? Is it time to replace my 90100kms Innova?
    Innova hands down for me. It is only months old, has all the necessary creature comforts unlike the truly bare J variant of old. Same engine as the top of the line Fortuner and Australian spec Prado. Heck, even the local Prado doesn't get to have this engine yet.

But wait. Bakit siya magpapalit ng suspension components just months after release? What has he been doing with it?!

I am often against getting all new models since I don't want to be the guinea pig. Call me conservative or a prude, but with this amount of money, I would rather play it safe and consider a new model perhaps 1-2 years after initial release.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

but why do you want to replace your mirage?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    * GTi Thanks for your remarks.

Bale yun 2013 ko na innova ang napalitan ng shocks and tie rods.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but why do you want to replace your mirage?
    Gusto ko po sana na may Dsl and may petrol na car. If i choose the xpander, most likely it will replace the mirage.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    * GTi Thanks for your remarks.

Bale yun 2013 ko na innova ang napalitan ng shocks and tie rods.
    Ahh understood. Haha

Bagong bago pa naman ang Mirage, gamitin mo pa hanggang magpalit ka ng shocks and tie rods. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gusto ko po sana na may Dsl and may petrol na car. If i choose the xpander, most likely it will replace the mirage.
    if your mirage still does what you want done, why would you want to replace it?
    but if you are lusting for that expander, then no reasoning in the world will prevent you from buying it and getting rid of the mirage.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if your mirage still does what you want done, why would you want to replace it?
    but if you are lusting for that expander, then no reasoning in the world will prevent you from buying it and getting rid of the mirage.
    Thank you po sa insights para makarating sa better decision.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thank you po sa insights para makarating sa better decision.
    "i am happy to be of service."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast