New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    gud day mga bro..im currently here from riyadh and i will take a vacation on sept 8-17,means i will only have few days to stay...to look for a car and to teach my wife to drive..i have a bnew chev optra 2009 here in riyadh.My problem is im not that knowledgeable in buying used cars.i dont have a problem in the model i want to buy,i just want to ask if i really need to go to crame to check if the papers of the units is clean (hot cars) beacuse i know it will take a days..pls help.by the way i dont have any problem with the engine coz i have a mechanic friend,,thanx you very much.all reply is highly appreaciated

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Regarding checking the car's papers at CRAME, unless you really know the current owners of the car (like if they are your close relatives or family members), it is always recommended to have the car's papers checked even if it would take a few days for it to be done.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yes bro!but i only have a few days,,kasi my wife dont want to enroll for a driving school..gusto nya yung knowledge nya sa driving sa akin magmula (how sweet)..what if s mga buy and sell shops ako pumunta?

i will gonna buy new car,,help pls