New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi! I need help here guys. I'm planning to buy a 2nd hand car. I already found one that i really like so i checked its LTO papers, OR/CR, to be sure. Upon seeing the papers, i saw some problems (in my opinion). The car w/c i plan to buy is color blue, but that is not its original color. the original color of the car is white. Based on its history/records at LTO Pasig, all of its papers there still stated that the car is color white. But all the records there only show the papers of the 1st and 2nd owners. the person(3rd owner) who currently owns the car has a registered or/cr of the car which already states the car is now color blue. That's what makes me confused. The owner of the car is sure that his papers are real and truly registered at the LTO. Even the LTO text hotline says that the car is color blue. But i find it strange that why arent there no records/papers in LTO Pasig of the current owner, and the fact that the car is already blue? I wanna know how is that possible? I just fear that if ever i buy the car, and i get apprehended by the Highway Patrol, yes i have the papers or OR/CR to prove that the car was changed to blue already, but how about if they check its records/history in LTO Pasig and there are no papers there that says the car is blue already and not white anymore? Pls help me. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    para hindi ka na mahirapan masyado, just find another car nalang sir. stock po ang tingnan niyo.

I need tips on 2nd hand car buying!