New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Guys, please provide your comments and advice about the Hyundai i10; I am struggling whether to buy this car or not.

I will appreciate any feedback you would be providing (pros and cons). I have 3 children all now in college and I'm planning to buy a unit for them.

Many thanks, and God bless.

Father of 3.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what would be your criteria for the purchase?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Father-of-3 View Post
    Guys, please provide your comments and advice about the Hyundai i10; I am struggling whether to buy this car or not.

I will appreciate any feedback you would be providing (pros and cons). I have 3 children all now in college and I'm planning to buy a unit for them.

Many thanks, and God bless.

Father of 3.

Or... Take a moment to read this, http://tsikot.com/forums/hyundai-car...nloloko-94799/

Hope this might help.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^
    Adding to the above, you're better-off with a Toyota Vios J variant.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If you considering i10, you may also consider other options namely mirage, celerio and picanto.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The i10 is a good car. Resale value is high, economy is good in manual. The AT, on the other hand, economy not really any better than most 1.3 ATs... but the only AT that's got more pep is the Mirage.

From owners (friend has one... might be buying one again... secondhand ), it's not that hard to maintain and parts are there if you know where to go.

-

It's been surpassed by the Picanto in terms of cabin comfort, but the i10 still has better steering, agile handling and the biggest trunk in the class (except for the Mirage). Not a bad buy if they're giving out discounts now.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^ agree. ok idrive ang i10. steering, handling, lakas din ng hatak.

so i10 is ok to buy. but mirage is better

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mirage is (much) more practical. i10 is nicer if you only drive by yourself or with one passenger.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Thanks for the replies.

I chanced to read this link 880 Complaints and Reviews about Hyundai and honestly I was deeply affected reading all the people's frustrations and bad experience with Hyundai particularly the automaker's 5-year warranty coverage, brakes, engine failures, body quality including paints, and the very poor dealership service, etc..etc.

We are driving an Innova since 2008 and the only thing we changed so far was the shock in the front right side of the van. Having this impression on Toyota vehicles, I'm thinking of buying a Vios instead. The only thing that hinders me right now is the price of a 1.3 AT tagged * 762k, too high I guess.

No offense to i10 owners, but I made up my mind, I won't be buying this Hyundai vehicle.

Maraming salamat po.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Father-of-3 View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

I chanced to read this link 880 Complaints and Reviews about Hyundai and honestly I was deeply affected reading all the people's frustrations and bad experience with Hyundai particularly the automaker's 5-year warranty coverage, brakes, engine failures, body quality including paints, and the very poor dealership service, etc..etc.

We are driving an Innova since 2008 and the only thing we changed so far was the shock in the front right side of the van. Having this impression on Toyota vehicles, I'm thinking of buying a Vios instead. The only thing that hinders me right now is the price of a 1.3 AT tagged * 762k, too high I guess.

No offense to i10 owners, but I made up my mind, I won't be buying this Hyundai vehicle.

Maraming salamat po.

Better be safe thank sorry.

Wise decision bro!

Hopefully HARI/Hyundai soon one day will correct everything...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast