New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    help, cannot decide between HRV and CRV...and MUX and Montero (been waiting for the new model)..i already did a test drive for MUX and HRV..parehong maganda...will appreciate inputs based on the ff: parameters..1) fuel consumption..2) cost of preventive maintenance in the long run 3) resale value..4) will be used mostly for city driving 5) living in a flood-prone are?.
    thank you very much.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    FC City driving flood.... MUX

PMS cost...it might be lower with the new Isuzu standardized PMS cost. Its a new scheme hence previous costs posted here might be irrelevant.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    With you requirement, cross out the crv and hrv. If you can wait, darating ang new fortuner, montero and everest. Para wala ka pagsisihan

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvnewbie? View Post
    help, cannot decide between HRV and CRV...and MUX and Montero (been waiting for the new model)..i already did a test drive for MUX and HRV..parehong maganda...will appreciate inputs based on the ff: parameters..1) fuel consumption..2) cost of preventive maintenance in the long run 3) resale value..4) will be used mostly for city driving 5) living in a flood-prone are?.
    thank you very much.
    1. FC - mux wins
    2. Not sure kasi mahal din pala maintenance ng MUX, only found out when we actually had one
    3. Not sure as well
    4. I believe the hondas as more comfortable to drive however the MUX does have more authority on the road
    5. MUX of course for flood

You should also consider how much people will ride the car and what is the purpose of the car

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Wait for the everest. 3 years free pms and packed with features. 2.2 tdci have good fc.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babybackrivs View Post
    1. FC - mux wins
    2. Not sure kasi mahal din pala maintenance ng MUX, only found out when we actually had one
    3. Not sure as well
    4. I believe the hondas as more comfortable to drive however the MUX does have more authority on the road
    5. MUX of course for flood

You should also consider how much people will ride the car and what is the purpose of the car
    Im guessing the resale value of the 4X2 LS-A 5AT MUX will be as good as forts/monteros. Look at the isuzu dmax....walang ka issue issue with the VGS equipped engines.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jp923 View Post
    Wait for the everest. 3 years free pms and packed with features. 2.2 tdci have good fc.
    3 yrs free pms? Mazda lang yun

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    3 yrs free pms? Mazda lang yun
    An SA from ford Q ave told me na they also have free pms for 3 years just like mazda's when i inquired about the ranger not more than a month ago.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jp923 View Post
    An SA from ford Q ave told me na they also have free pms for 3 years just like mazda's when i inquired about the ranger not more than a month ago.
    Maybe with a high DI? Kaya free na ang 3 yrs pms?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reviving thread...

HR-V 1.8 EL CVT PHP 1,348,000.00
    CR-V 2.0 V AT PHP 1,368,000.00

20k difference, which would you recommend?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast