New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Good day,

I am buying a vehicle registered at Port Irene. I wanted to change the LTO agency it is registered to LTO Novaliches so if we are going to sell it next buyer can view the file in Metro manila.

The CR will be transferred in my name already by next week.

What are next steps. Please be detailed because I really do not know.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by parak21 View Post
    Good day,

I am buying a vehicle registered at Port Irene. I wanted to change the LTO agency it is registered to LTO Novaliches so if we are going to sell it next buyer can view the file in Metro manila.

The CR will be transferred in my name already by next week.

What are next steps. Please be detailed because I really do not know.
    I don't know if this is similar to what I encountered. Last year I transferred registration from the Laloma office to the Espana office (may kakilala eh. ). Apparently everything is already computerized, so the records were simply sent electronically. There was a certain fee that was charged though, but there is nothing to do on my part.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you can actually renew your car's registration in any LTO in the country. there's a minimal additional fee.
    but if your car is sold and has to transfer ownership... i don't know. i have always made it a point to buy a used car whose original registration is in metro manila... ever since i bought a used car originally registered in cainta.. many years ago..

how to transfer LTO agency