New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Good day and thanks in advance for any advice.

Just bought a van from a company. They turned over the original or and cr. Executed deed of sale in my favor and secretary certificate. I have not yet registered it in my name.

Now, i have a buyer for the van and wants to transfer the registration in their name. What documents should i provide them and what documents do they need to be able to transfer it?

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Deed of sale between you and your buyer, and everything else you got from the company that sold you the van. Tawag diyan Open Deed of sale.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I have a similar concern. I will be buying a car from the son of the original owner (the mother). They have executed a deed of sale between the two of them (son = buyer, mother = seller). They have not submitted this deed of sale to the LTO yet. Now, I will be buying the car from the son. What kind of deed of sale do we have to execute to finalize the sale? Can we just execute a new deed of sale between me and the original owner (mother), so that I will be the one who will be submitting the papers to the LTO, as the new owner?

Di ba to delikado na maging magulo papeles ng oto?

Help on transfer or ownership