New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    hi guys,

got a problem, im going to sell my car but the thing is i lost my Deed of sale, im the 3rd owner already, i still got the 1st deed of sale from the previous owner but i lost the deed of sale which is under my name , help!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can i go about his?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    bro, punta ka sa attorney na nag notario ng deed of sale mo. tyak meron yun kopya o kaya dun sa binilhan mo ng kotse baka me nakatago pa syang kopya ng deed of sale.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ejr View Post
    bro, punta ka sa attorney na nag notario ng deed of sale mo. tyak meron yun kopya o kaya dun sa binilhan mo ng kotse baka me nakatago pa syang kopya ng deed of sale.
    oh ok, i forgot talaga sino yong attorney .. grrr hirap nito

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    kung di pa nakalipat sayo ownership, then problema nga yan.. pero kung sayo na nakapangalan yung OR at CR, di na kailangan yung lumang deed of sale.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    problema talaga coz i didnt change the name into my name , wala na ba magagawa nito?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    magpapirma ka na lang ulit ng deed of sale doon sa binilan mo ng kotse. siguro naman hindi masyadong abala sa kanya yon.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    laki ngang problema nyan...

if the ownership is still not transferred in your name and in the absence of the DOS, the car is still under the ownership of the owner na nakalagay sa CR. it is not technically your property.

however, you can do the following:

a) try to contact the original owner or the owner whose name appears dun sa CR.
    b) try to contact the lawyer who notarized the last DOS between you and the last seller.

wala na akong makitang ibang workarounds dyan aside from the two i've mentioned above.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    contact your attorny about this matter, he/she would be a great help
    I think in this situation you need to have certificate of loss notarize by your attorney

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    tama sila lahat. ang may copy kasi ng deed of sale aside from you should be the 1st owner and the attorney who notarized it. so, pag ma-trace mo either of those two, solve ang problem mo.

Help!! Need Help On This - lost my Deed of sale