New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have had good experience with nissan sentra and nissan casa service. does this translate to the new juke? i want to think so.

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    Juke will be a risk since it is new in the market. But I'll get it though solely due to it's unique design. Who doesn't want to stand out and be different?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    For me when it's Japan vs Korea, I'll go with the Juke

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Juke.

We've always been happy with our long term ownership of Nissans.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Stephen View Post
    Juke will be a risk since it is new in the market. But I'll get it though solely due to it's unique design. Who doesn't want to stand out and be different?
    It's been in the world market since 2011-2012 so it's not really new. We get the facelifted model so the kinks have been ironed out already.

Nissan Juke, Japanese still better than Korean with regards to service. Look at the Hyundai warranty horror threads here in tsikot.
    Last edited by Walter; May 25th, 2016 at 10:24 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    I really wish the Qashqai were here so there'd be no contest. The Juke is smaller and the 2nd row is smallest in class, I believe. Ride is firmer. Although quality-wise I'd still vote for the Nissan. I second vinj, it should offer a better long term ownership experience. Parts will be more expensive but at least they last.

Tucson has bigger space and ride quality is better. It won't last though. The last gen's consumable parts IMO are near disposable, like steering rack ends, brake pads, ball joints, brake rotor disks, other rubber bits, etc. Not sure with the new model. Parts are cheap outside the casa, but you will be in the shop more often if you do any serious mileage.

As a Hyundai owner, I can say: Hope You Understand, Nothing is Driveable And Inexpensive.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Tucson ang da best!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Sir

I'm thinking of getting a tucson 2.0 GL CRDI. Primary consideration is that I go on provincial trips very often and among all in the SUV class, siya yung pasok sa budget ko. Dealers are really giving good discounts on this. I don't wanna go pick up naman cause I don't have use for the extra space at the back.

Anyway, what's your take on this sir? Nightmare maintenance? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    I really wish the Qashqai were here so there'd be no contest. The Juke is smaller and the 2nd row is smallest in class, I believe. Ride is firmer. Although quality-wise I'd still vote for the Nissan. I second vinj, it should offer a better long term ownership experience. Parts will be more expensive but at least they last.

Tucson has bigger space and ride quality is better. It won't last though. The last gen's consumable parts IMO are near disposable, like steering rack ends, brake pads, ball joints, brake rotor disks, other rubber bits, etc. Not sure with the new model. Parts are cheap outside the casa, but you will be in the shop more often if you do any serious mileage.

As a Hyundai owner, I can say: Hope You Understand, Nothing is Driveable And Inexpensive.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kabushis View Post
    Sir

I'm thinking of getting a tucson 2.0 GL CRDI. Primary consideration is that I go on provincial trips very often and among all in the SUV class, siya yung pasok sa budget ko. Dealers are really giving good discounts on this. I don't wanna go pick up naman cause I don't have use for the extra space at the back.

Anyway, what's your take on this sir? Nightmare maintenance? TIA
    i'd get a diesel innova.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast