New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Pa help din po plan ko din kasi bumili my 1st car pero po brand new ano po mas ok honda jazz, honda city, accent hatch, ford eco sport? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tomprovido View Post
    Pa help din po plan ko din kasi bumili my 1st car pero po brand new ano po mas ok honda jazz, honda city, accent hatch, ford eco sport? thanks!
    Best to make your own thread about this comparison, as this is off topic and a completely different discussion.

My suggestion would be an Altis G though. Same price as a Jazz but one class higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Best to make your own thread about this comparison, as this is off topic and a completely different discussion.

My suggestion would be an Altis G though. Same price as a Jazz but one class higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't make a new thread bagong user po.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks ms Cathy! add ko din po si Altis G and Mazda 3. 1M budget.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tomprovido View Post
    Thanks ms Cathy!
    You're welcome.

+1 on the Altis. Get a test drive and you will love it

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    You're welcome.

+1 on the Altis. Get a test drive and you will love it
    Thanks! How about mazda 3?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    hmmmm anu po ba mas wise bilin in the long run sa jazz, eco sport at tucson. bank finance po kase balak ko..ung tipong hnde ko pagsisihan...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I'm biased with japanese car, I'll pick the jazz. Mataas pa resale value kasi Honda.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    tnx rc-v...ang pogi kase ng ecosport

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *tomprovido - Buy the car that serves your needs and not based on what others tell you. Choose the one that appeals to you most. Don't be moved by what others may say as you will be the one paying for it. Go check out the dealers and check the models you are interested with. Seat on it, feel the interior, check how the controls are set, the visibility from the inside, and most important of all, test drive to know how it feels like driving it.

Best choice for a family car would be an all-around compact like the Mazda3, Civic, Altis, Sylphy, Focus or Lancer. If budget is limited, go with the subcompacts (Jazz, City, Vios, etc) but their TOTL models are priced like compacts already. If you want a zippy, fast, and responsive small car for daily drives, go with the Fiesta Ecoboost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast