New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Guys, I just got a 2nd hand car. Bale 3rd owner na ko. Ask ko lang how much would it cost for me to transfer it to my name. The present owner (2nd owner) wasn't able to transfer the car to his name when he bought it, so registered pa ito sa original owner. May deed of sale naman sila and then we have a deed of sale din.

Ano procedures and cost nito? Mabilis lang ba? Sa Muntinlupa naka-rehistro ang auto.

Need ur advice.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Sir!

As far as I'm concerned, you are now the rightful owner of your vehicle. Yung concern regarding the transfer of ownership title to your name should be bourne by the seller / former owner of your vehicle. Siya ang dapat magbayad ng double-transfer, not you! A deed of sale which is not registered with the registry of deeds, is in my personal opinion a weak document. You bought the car, so secure your ownership of it, even on paper! Do not rest until its your name that you see on your vehicles OR & CR!

Just my 5 cents worth..., goodluck!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Worst case is you will just pay penalty for the first deed of sale kasi my duration yan e, 3 months yata. Ganyan din yung nabili ko, yan yata ang style ng mga nagba-buy and sell ng kotse.

If you can get somebody to do it for you, go for it. Magpapatong yan ng mga 2K pero wala ka ng hassle.

2 parts kasi yan e.
    1: transfer of ownership
    2: PNP clearance (TMG yata)

Sa akin, isinabay ko na sa renewal kaya isang bagsak na lang gastos ko mga 8K+ including yung 2K para dun sa naglakad

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    8k? laki ah. got the car na, registered na pala. So transfers yung babayaran ko lang. LTO-Muntinlupa nearest sa amin. May kilala kayo dun?:-)

HELP! Cost of double transfer