New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    What do you mean by "a brand with an ej engine"?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    He means a Subaru.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    He means a Subaru.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    Got it, told you I don't know anything about cars, sorry.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Subaru XV for me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For the price of an XV, I'd opt instead for the Forester (assuming we are looking at base models). It has more usable space than the XV.

However, the practical choice is the base model Civic 1.8E priced at 1.1M. It is more fuel efficient than the XV and it has decent interior space.

If you want something fuel efficient and with some decent performance, take a look at the VW Jetta 2.0L TDI or the VW Golf GTS wagon 2.0L TDI. These cars are both powered by turbo diesel engines, built to German quality standards, and priced the same as the Civic and XV.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes. The Honda Civic type R.
    Sold out na yung Type R hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    For the price of an XV, I'd opt instead for the Forester (assuming we are looking at base models). It has more usable space than the XV.

However, the practical choice is the base model Civic 1.8E priced at 1.1M. It is more fuel efficient than the XV and it has decent interior space.

If you want something fuel efficient and with some decent performance, take a look at the VW Jetta 2.0L TDI or the VW Golf GTS wagon 2.0L TDI. These cars are both powered by turbo diesel engines, built to German quality standards, and priced the same as the Civic and XV.
    My target is the top-of-the-line models (which is why I mentioned the Civic type R) of each of the series although I have no idea of the prices yet. With that in mind, does that affect your initial suggestions?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    My target is the top-of-the-line models (which is why I mentioned the Civic type R) of each of the series although I have no idea of the prices yet. With that in mind, does that affect your initial suggestions?

Anu ba hanap mo sa sasakyan? Ilan lagi sasakay? Personal lang ba or family car din? And price range na willing to shell out

Para mas madaming marecommend mga tsikoteers.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

The Civic Type R is priced at 2.98M and the initial batch of 100 is already sold out unless you get a gray-market to import one for you. The Civic RS 1.5L Turbo is priced at 1.4M while the base model 1.8E is priced at 1.1M.

AS for the XV, the base model is 1.3M+ while the top-end model is 1.5M+.

What budget do you have in mind? There maybe other options that will meet your requirements in a vehicle.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    Anu ba hanap mo sa sasakyan? Ilan lagi sasakay? Personal lang ba or family car din? And price range na willing to shell out

Para mas madaming marecommend mga tsikoteers.
    Personal car lang, so siguro ang sasakay lagi is 1-2 passengers pero syempre the more space the better para magamit din sa mga out-of-town lakad with friends.

I'd say max price would be 1.8M.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Civic Type R is priced at 2.98M and the initial batch of 100 is already sold out unless you get a gray-market to import one for you. The Civic RS 1.5L Turbo is priced at 1.4M while the base model 1.8E is priced at 1.1M.

AS for the XV, the base model is 1.3M+ while the top-end model is 1.5M+.

What budget do you have in mind? There maybe other options that will meet your requirements in a vehicle.
    Oops, we replied at the same time. I layed out my budget in my above post.

I'm definitely not going for the Civic Type R.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast