New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi guys,

Me and my wife are married for more than a year (no kids yet, hopefully in the future). We are from boni serrano near edsa. I work near bluewave pasay and she is from paseo cor buendia. Main route is edsa on a rush hour since we have dayjobs. Total of 33kms balikan. Currently, our daily driver is a sentra GX 1.3 A/T na parang pagong humatak and parang malakas sa gas kahit im lightfooted already. Heck im afraid to overtake kasi baka mabitin. But..heres the deal. Hati si wifey and dad nya when they bought the car when she is still single. We are living with her parents in the same compound though we have our own place nakabukod kami kahit papano. Her dad uses the car pagdating namin from office as in inaabangan na kami sa labas ng gate, pag coding tsaka pag weekends . Being newlyweds, I have my ego sympre kasi Weve been using the car since we got married. I have my own car, a nissan eccs 1993 model kaya yun gamit namin pag weekend. We dont use the eccs daily kasi malakas sa gas and nakakapagod ang manual sa city traffic. Also, both cars have the same coding day kaya commute kami nun... Kainis diba.

Now, we want our own daily car para naman we can have a car that we really own and bought from hardwork. Im planning to sell my eccs na din pangdagdag.

We have a budget of 500k cash for the car.
    Given all that was mentioned above, What AT car can you guys recommend? AT gusto namin para madrive din ni wifey. Honestly, I want the 1.6G altis or jazz 1.5 na second hand lang around 2009 to 2011 model.

You inputs guys are appreciated.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    :old::old::old:

Buy a brand new Toyota Wigo or wait for Honda Brio.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the mirage would fit your budget.
    imho, i like it better than the wigo....

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    huh bakit nag post ka na naman TS?

Ito yung unang thread mo, marami nang sagot:

http://tsikot.com/forums/car-buying-...ily-car-98370/

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    2009 civic or yung 2009 altis para may sukli ka pa :D

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    The Mirage is nice, probably the best among the budget hatchbacks in the market. I would choose Suzuki Swift or Celerio after that. Wigo looks too flimsy, plus it's endorsed by John Lloyd, which makes it more "cheap" and "pangmasa".

HELP choose 500k budget for an AT car for daily office use.