New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Good day!

It will be my first time to buy a car - that would be a second hand. I'm just not that knowledgeable yet when it comes to choosing the best car that suits me. Siguro a reliable car when it comes to long rides and a little bit of off-road trail rides (provincial roads) but still fuel efficient. My budget's around 200-350k- that includes the repairs if there's any or lifting and having it repainted if needed. My first set of choices are:

*mazda 3 2008 (290k)
    *ford escape years 2004-2006
    *ford ranger 2004-2006(I've seen prices around 300-350k)
    *honda crv 2003-2004
    *toyota Altis 2009 (worth 290k)
    *mits pajero 3-door (converted) 1995 and 2002 (250k and 350k)
    *suzuki vitara 1995 with off road wheels and snorkel with 110tkm (200k)

I hope you could help me decide on this one, guys! P.S. you can also suggest a better car that suits my budget and what should I consider in buying one. Thanks! God Bless!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how about:

1997 Mitsubishi Pajero Local Repriced For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) 1997 Mitsubishi Pajero Local Repriced On OLX

Mitsubishi Pajero IO For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) Mitsubishi Pajero IO On OLX

Pajero 2003 Exceed 4x4 Diesel 270K Rush For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) Pajero 2003 Exceed 4x4 Diesel 270K Rush On OLX

i would get these above options instead of the Pajero 3-door na converted.

since you prefer a bit of offroading, out na ang mga sedans and the small CUVs.
    the ford ranger options is also ok.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

how about:

1997 Mitsubishi Pajero Local Repriced For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) 1997 Mitsubishi Pajero Local Repriced On OLX

Mitsubishi Pajero IO For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) Mitsubishi Pajero IO On OLX

http://*******/item/pajero-2003-excee...=39#34a42312bd

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    how about:

Pajero 2003 Exceed 4x4 Diesel 270K Rush For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) Pajero 2003 Exceed 4x4 Diesel 270K Rush On OLX

how about:

http://*******/item/pajero-2003-excee...=39#34a42312bd

Thanks! But I'm also considering the interior freshness of the car po. Ano po ba kelangan gawin kung mejo iba na ung environment inside the vehicle? I mean ano kelangan e replace or papagawa? Thanks

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco Bone View Post
    Thanks! But I'm also considering the interior freshness of the car po. Ano po ba kelangan gawin kung mejo iba na ung environment inside the vehicle? I mean ano kelangan e replace or papagawa? Thanks
    if the insides looks worn, you will have to spend good money to "freshen it up". as in, clean and re-stuff and replace..
    at saka, kung mukhang laspag na ang loob, baka yung buong sasakyan ay laspag na nga rin.
    .... walk away?

if the insides looks worn, you will have to spend good money to "freshen it up". as in, clean and re-stuff and replace..
    at saka, kung mukhang laspag na ang loob, baka yung buong sasakyan ay laspag na nga rin.
    .... walk away?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung freshness lang habol mo, interior detailing lang.
    but check the condition also of the dashboard, seats, carpets and the flooring beneath the carpet. most of them can be remediated immediately by re-upholstering (kung seats and carpets and steering wheel). pag dashboard ang putok putok, surplus dashboard lang ang sagot or re-leathering, pag butas ang sahig, latero...

ang important is yung condition ng engine, electricals, transmission suspension and aircon.

but check the condition also of the dashboard, seats, carpets and the flooring beneath the carpet. most of them can be remediated immediately by re-upholstering (kung seats and carpets and steering wheel). pag dashboard ang putok putok, surplus dashboard lang ang sagot or re-leathering, pag butas ang sahig, latero...

ang important is yung condition ng engine, electricals, transmission suspension and aircon.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good day!

It will be my first time to buy a car - that would be a second hand. I'm just not that knowledgeable yet when it comes to choosing the best car that suits me. Siguro a reliable car when it comes to long rides and a little bit of off-road trail rides (provincial roads) but still fuel efficient. My budget's around 200-350k- that includes the repairs if there's any or lifting and having it repainted if needed. My first set of choices are:

*mazda 3 2008 (290k)
    *honda crv 2003-2004

I hope you could help me decide on this one, guys! P.S. you can also suggest a better car that suits my budget and what should I consider in buying one. Thanks! God Bless!
    may 350k ng Innova gas

Good day!

*mazda 3 2008 (290k)
    *honda crv 2003-2004

may 350k ng Innova gas

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    may 350k ng Innova gas

may 350k ng Innova gas
    innova! yey!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    .... walk away?

.... walk away?

Maraming salamat po!

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    .... walk away?

.... walk away?

Maraming salamat po!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015

Thanks, sir! Now I have my idea na.

Thanks, sir! Now I have my idea na.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    may 350k ng Innova gas

may 350k ng Innova gas
    Cge, I'll consider it po. Check ko po muna reviews re innova. Mga nasa 60% na po kc ng desisyon ko ranger

may 350k ng Innova gas

may 350k ng Innova gas
    Cge, I'll consider it po. Check ko po muna reviews re innova. Mga nasa 60% na po kc ng desisyon ko ranger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help for buying a second hand car