New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Mazda 3 for me if casa maintain and no history of accident... pero 800k or lower...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He already offered 840t sir. How do I ask hum to go as far south as that???

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Mag brand new ka na lang since i-loan mo din naman, pero wag Mazda 2. Just go for the facelifted Vios/Yaris/Jazz/City.

3 years na yung Mazda 3 and pag may nasirang part dyan yari ka. Inquire ka magkano assembly ng headlight and taillights, you'll be surprised.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Mag brand new ka na lang since i-loan mo din naman, pero wag Mazda 2. Just go for the facelifted Vios/Yaris/Jazz/City.

3 years na yung Mazda 3 and pag may nasirang part dyan yari ka. Inquire ka magkano assembly ng headlight and taillights, you'll be surprised.
    Totally agree. A jazz is a better proposition given first time car owner si ts.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince1417 View Post
    Check mo online like olx, avg is bet 650k-750k...2015 maxda 3... offer mo na cash naman yung 800k... 2nd hand is 2hand and its already 3years plus ang maintenance ng mazda is mahal...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Check mo online like olx, avg is bet 650k-750k...2015 maxda 3... offer mo na cash naman yung 800k... 2nd hand is 2hand and its already 3years plus ang maintenance ng mazda is mahal...

Okay sir. Baka kasi isipin nya nilolowball ko sya. 2016 din kasi po 2.0 at 12t lng mileage heheh. Pero nakapost na sya online since march. So baka ako lng din ngpush up to bank approva na

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    A low mileage Mazda3 vs a new Mazda2? It's like being offered a low mileage TOTL Civic over a new Jazz. No question, I'd go with the higher tier car. The same position I will follow if to choose between an Altis vs a Vios/Yaris.

Aside from being just new, a lower tier car has nothing else to offer against a higher tier car except maybe the perceived fuel consumption. Maintenance and warranty will be the deal breaker of sorts in this comparison but there is still another year of warranty coverage on the 3.

With the Mazda3, you get a better engine, roomier interior, and better features. The Mazda2 may be lighter and smaller but the Mazda3 is no slouch in terms of handling and performance (among the best in the compact category). In terms of aesthetics, the 3 has more oomph than the 2.

My best suggestion is for you to test drive both cars. Nothing beats the feeling of how the car responds under your control. No one else can tell you about the sensation of a car's response within your way of driving.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Get the Mazda 3 ... much better car ... just check it properly ...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    try the passenger and driver spaces.
    no amount of aftermarket can increase that space.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince1417 View Post
    i would pick the Mazda 3. Bigger and better with only gas consumption and smaller space consumption being mazda 2's benefits.

better ask the seller first that you will be financing the car purchase by second hand auto bank loan. some seller, especially those who need cash don't want the hassle of the 2nd hand auto loan. You can always show him the assessed value by the bank of his car and try to haggle the price down.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    i would pick the Mazda 3. Bigger and better with only gas consumption and smaller space consumption being mazda 2's benefits.

better ask the seller first that you will be financing the car purchase by second hand auto bank loan. some seller, especially those who need cash don't want the hassle of the 2nd hand auto loan. You can always show him the assessed value by the bank of his car and try to haggle the price down.
    Hello sir. They are okay with financing as well. I thought the bank would pay them with cash with that process as well?

The apprasied value is 770t

Now the owner is giving his last price at 800t instead of 850

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast