New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Good day mga bossing, planning to buy next week a 2nd hand sedan for 190k..Lancer MX 2000 a/t or Corolla Lovelife 2000 a/t..and maybe there's someone out there ka tsikoter selling honestly nice great sedan..my mobile # is 0949.936.12.77..many thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kung sa itong dalawa lang I suggest you get the Corolla nalang since the Lancer is known to have suspension problems, not sure as to what extent that is though. The Corolla appears to be the safe and reliable choice here. And then it also has the full host of safety equipment including airbags and ABS. But then the Lancer has more power than the Corolla GLi, matches it in terms of specs and I find it to look more attractive. So if you are bent on getting the Corolla, you may consider getting the 1.8SEG variant instead but then that only has similar power levels as the Lancer MX.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    When you consider the corolla, make sure na OK ang CV joints. Less 1k per piece yon pag non ABS, pero pag may ABS Halos 2k each.

Was supposed to replace mine, kala ko mura lang. Iba pala pag may ABS.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    * shibby..what is CV joints?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    thanks GTI..

Help to buy 2nd hand car 190k for Lancer MX 2000 a/t or Toyota Lovelife 2000 a/t?