New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What do you mean by baduy ka?
    And how can a 1.9m help you with that? No offense dude baka nman part ng personality mo kailnagan palitan, mas makakatipid ka dun.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What do you mean by baduy ka?
    And how can a 1.9m help you with that? No offense dude baka nman part ng personality mo kailnagan palitan, mas makakatipid ka dun.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Katulad nang kaibigan ko... kahit gaano kaganda nang kotse nya walang kwenta dahil mukha syang sapatos na naluma.

Nagmumukha kasi syang driver.
    Harsh naman ng mga ppl here

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by halowan View Post
    Stating a fact lang sir hindi sya harsh... you dont need a porma car even you are baduy or pangit.

If you have money, enhance your personality para hindi ka maging baduy. MagpaBELO ka, attend personality enhancement classes etc.

Hindi mo kailangan ang mapormang sasakyan para lamang makakuha ka nang chicks. Nasa personality yan. Gusto mo ba magustuhan ka kasi dahil sa pera mo.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I don't mince words with people who think that buying a fancy car will suddenly make them a cooler person.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by halowan View Post
    Saka sir next time huwag na huwag ka gagamit nang TEXT SPEAK.

WARNING!!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't mince words with people who think that buying a fancy car will suddenly make them a cooler person.

Amen to that, bro! As if the car will transform them into a new person with all their wildest dreams coming true.

Sadly though, there are a lot of such people.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    double post

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Looking at it from a practical point of view:

Why do you want a sports car? Pang-yabang? To drive daily?

Buy a brand new MX-5, and you've got a car on which you will not have to spend any money on maintenance for at least three years. No headaches, no hassle.

It's brand new and uncommon. So maporma.

As a status symbol, both rich and poor fancy the MX5. It's one of those rare cars, like the MINI or the Mustang, that's classless... puwedeng makisali sa mayabang... este... mayaman... puwedeng makisali sa mga ordinaryong hampas-lupa... este... tao.

It's great to drive. It's not the fastest out there, but you can enjoy yourself at low speeds, high speeds and even when stopped. Most high performance cars feel like dogs in traffic. Kumakadyot... umiinit... nagagalit.

It's easy to maneuver and park. No siete-siete on the humps. No having to open the doors to back it up or park alongside the kerb.

And best of all, the soft-top takes all of five seconds to put up or put down.

With one hand.

Without looking.

While driving.

-

So...

ano pang hinihintay mo?
    By far the most sensible and mature post in this thread. Well that's our Niky for you folks, learn from him.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

in the same way, money cannot transform crass to class

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast