New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by rhenz012 View Post
    Ano kaya ang mabibili ng budget kong 1.5 to 1.9m?

Pengeng opinion niyo guys
    Sir, how about a 2008 Subaru hatchback?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    3 months of wait kapag oorder ka

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by rhenz012 View Post
    3 months of wait kapag oorder ka
    you mean, the mx5?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    When you say 1.5 to 1.9m, are you pertaining to brand new ones? Second hand? Maybe year make greater than '10 less than '14? Any specific bhp for your choice? Depends kasi on what purpose & where you'll use the car.

If I were you I'll get a WRX STI Feeling bata lang :bouncealt: :clap: My friend has one and it's really great.

Pero for my kind of style, and the budget is really limited.. I'll get a BMW Z4. Ako ampangit ko eh, surebol pagbaba ko sa Z4 ko sasakan na ako ng gwapo :hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    1) Latest MX-5. Lightweight rear wheel drive. Most reviewers rate it better than the 86/BRZ, although the MX-5 is more on grip rather than slip. Slip is what makes the 86/BRZ fun. Still, the lap times don't like and the MX-5 produces better lap times than the 86/BRZ according to reviewers.

2) Impreza WRX. All-wheel drive. Just under 300 HP. Not exactly a sports car, but it has incredible traction and speed. Can easily do 0-100 kph in the lower 5 seconds area on just 95 RON. Can go under 5 seconds with higher octane fuel. Few would dare challenge you on the expressway with this.

Quote Originally Posted by halowan View Post
    Pero for my kind of style, and the budget is really limited.. I'll get a BMW Z4. Ako ampangit ko eh, surebol pagbaba ko sa Z4 ko sasakan na ako ng gwapo :hysterical:
    Hehehe. Gusto ko rin yan BMW Z4, particularly yung mid-2000s model (E85). When I'm already in my 30s, I'll get either a Z4 E85 or Boxster 987.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    -double post-

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestana View Post
    2) Impreza WRX. All-wheel drive. Just under 300 HP. Not exactly a sports car, but it has 1. incredible traction and speed. Can easily do 0-100 kph in the lower 5 seconds area on just 95 RON. 2. Can go under 5 seconds with higher octane fuel. Few would dare challenge you on the expressway with this.
    1. Yeap! :drive1:

2. Time to test this one out

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Meron na bang hardtop ang Miata?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    The 86 sinubukan ko na from all the branches near me pero puro for pre-orders lang

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by halowan View Post
    When you say 1.5 to 1.9m, are you pertaining to brand new ones? Second hand? Maybe year make greater than '10 less than '14? Any specific bhp for your choice? Depends kasi on what purpose & where you'll use the car.

If I were you I'll get a WRX STI Feeling bata lang :bouncealt: :clap: My friend has one and it's really great.

I'm referring to second hand yung medyo pang porma lang nababaduyan kasi daddy ko sa akin eh hahaha

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast