The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kung kaya ng budget, Jazz, if not Vios.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    i was in this same exact dilemma 3 years back. Fiesta vs the Jazz, I had a difficult time deciding. so i test drove both.

Fiesta - driving dynamics for me is better, mas solid in terms of kapit sa kalsada, sarap pangurbada, kumakapit talaga. i tried out the Sport version by the way. all stock during the test drive. build quality is superb. the plastics they use in the fiesta is very good. hindi sya cheap hawakan, and the feel is mas premium if i may say. seats are a bit awkward though, i find it a little narrow, and the seating position is .... i cant put my finger on it pero my arse felt better sitting in the Jazz.

I've heard lately some horror stories with the fiesta, particularly with its transmission, double clutch yung sport as far as i know and well... its not meeting expectations of others. so' id stay away from that. other issues, you can read sa thread ng fiesta also found here in tsikot.

Jazz 1.5V - this is what i chose. Last one i test drove, pag-upo ko, i knew this was it. para kasing tinesting ko muna lahat ng pwede kong itesting para lang ma-confirm ko sa sarili ko na eto talaga gusto ko. well, to give you a more subjective evaluation i'll do the same as what i did above. Driving dynamics of the jazz, is okay. much better for me ang sa fiesta, pero nothing that wheels upgrade and suspension upgrade cant fix. i recently upgraded to 205 wheels so mas malapad na sya, so much much better na sya compared before sa stock. 185 kasi stock width ng tires ng jazz, sa fiesta naman 195. plastics, feel mo pa din yung premium pero much better ang plastics ng ford. seating position is just perfect for me, i like it low, being tall so perfect naman. you can adjust accordingly naman to suite your taste. tilt and telescopic ang adjustment sa steering wheel so thats another thing i like. and heres something that the fiesta cant beat. SPACE - the jazz has the ULT seat configuration, and the backseats are adjustable, its simply amazing considering that its a subcompact. Comparing that to the Fiesta, and Sikip ng back seats. sobra. This was my deciding factor when i got mine. Toys, accessories, wheels, tires, can easily be upgraded. daming after market parts for the Jazz, but the SPACE it offers, no amount of upgrading will match that.

Go for the Jazz. You wont regret it.
    Thank you so much sir! Sobrang sure na ko this time sa Jazz. Thank you again guys! =)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by viepink View Post
    Thank you so much sir! Sobrang sure na ko this time sa Jazz. Thank you again guys! =)
    Advanced congrats po sainyo.

Let the modding begin. :diablo:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by viepink View Post
    one of the fastest dilemmas resolved here in tsikot. it helped that it seems you have one foot on the door with the jazz already and needed just a little push... errr, make it a little nudge, to finally get your dream car.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Pag may gusto ka na talaga, dun at dun ka rin mauuwi.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ Pag may gusto ka na talaga, dun at dun ka rin mauuwi.
    parang babae lang yan... pakipot lang konti pero bibigay din

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Haha! ganito ata talaga kaming mga babae may makita man kaming iba, dun parin kami nauuwi sa first love namin. hehe! Yes. I will make my dream come true. Thank you again everyone! I'm sooo excited! =)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    had you already got a car. Im jun ong, marketing professional from Toyota global city. I could help you looking for your brand new car. If your thinking about the VIOS, now is the time to go for it. The much awaited 2013 ALL NEW VIOS. Heres our pricelist mam for your reference. and here's my number 09058324875.

1.3 J MT 630,000
    1.3 E MT 727,000
    1.3 E AT 762,000
    1.5 G MT 812,000
    1.5 G AT 847,000

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Jazz's sporty look = additional ganda points for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Female Driver choosing between Honda Jazz 2013, Ford Fiesta or Toyota Vios