New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 2nd hand car and I am aware that I will technically be the third owner. Kay 2nd owner na nakapangalan ang car as written in the OR/CR and in that line, do I still need to have the OR/CR of the first owner?

Also, who should be responsible in the creation of the deed of sale? Do I also need to have a copy of the deed of sale ng first owner to second owner? The second owner kasi is a foreigner and aminado siya na he is not really familiar with the process, so am I.

Lastly, kelangan pa ba ng TIN?

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 633weji View Post
    Hi All,

I am planning to buy a 2nd hand car and I am aware that I will technically be the third owner. Kay 2nd owner na nakapangalan ang car as written in the OR/CR and in that line, do I still need to have the OR/CR of the first owner?

Also, who should be responsible in the creation of the deed of sale? Do I also need to have a copy of the deed of sale ng first owner to second owner? The second owner kasi is a foreigner and aminado siya na he is not really familiar with the process, so am I.

Lastly, kelangan pa ba ng TIN?

Thanks in advance!
    1. kung yun OR/CR nasa name nang 2nd owner no need na yun previous (1st owner) OR/CR and Deeds, kasi nalipat na nang 2nd owner sa kanya.
    2. seller ang gagawa nang deed of sale puwede ka rin gumawa.
    3. hingi kana lang nang photo copy I'd nang buyer at deeds para sa transfer of ownership.
    4. need din ang TIN sa deeds

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Thanks! SO I need also to secure a copy of the deeds ng first owner to the second owner and their ID. Hmm, sana meron.
    Iyong TIN din, what if wala given na foreigner sila? I haven't checked yet but are their alternatives in case na wala.

Lastly, since nagdraft na ako ng deed of sale, anong ilalagay sa File no? Is it the OR or iba pa?

Thanks a lot! :D

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sir, kung nasa 2nd owner na yun name nang OR/CR NO NEED na yun 1st owner, based on my experience sa LTO hindi na nila kinuha yun deed of sale nang 1st owner.

need mo talaga yun id and deed of sale nang seller para ma transfer mo sa name mo yun kotse, dati kasi wala yun id na yan.

about sa TIN pag foreigner hindi ko lang alam kung paano.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Thanks!

By the way, may kakilala din ba kayong mekanino? Nakakairita lang kasi ang mga mekanikong kilala ng papa ko, puro paasa. Hay.
    Just want to check the car kasi before buying it. Although I've seen the car na and I really like it, I would still need an expert's opinion.

Or pwede rin ba iyong ipa-check sa Honda tapos they will give me an honest evaluation of the car?

Thanks in advance!

Documents Needed- Buying a 2nd hand car