New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Tanong ko lang po kasi benta ko yung kotse ng father ko and sa kanya naka pangalan. Patay na sya and yung mother ko nasa u.s. naman. Pano po ba yung deed of sale nito? sino ang dapat pumirma? ok lang ba na i-fake na lang pirma ng father ko? but ang gusto ko kasi legal lahat para walang problema.thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't forge the signature of your father since this is a criminal act (Falsification of Public Documents) at may kulong ito pag nahuli. Have the vehicle tranferred to your name or any of your siblings or mother. Then tsaka pa lang ninyo mabebenta. Goodluck.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    downside... inheritance tax.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    real property lang naman ata ang me inheritance tax, pero di ako sure. make an affidavit that your father is dead and that you are his son. bring the death certificate and your birth certificate to the LTO. pwde na siguro nila i-transfer sayo yung ownership. pero di pa rin ako sure dito.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had this experience when my father passed away. The damn government taxes EVERYTHING!!!! so kahit yan may tax rin. what you can do is :
    1) Bring down the estimated value of the car para mababa tax
    or
    2) Forge. Of course may risk to....

so the final decision is up to you....

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    me naka usap nako taga LTO ang sabi i just have to to get a power of attorney na nakapirma yung mom and my siblings na they were giving me an authority to sell the car together with the death certificate. so sa vendee ako na ang signatory in behalf of my dad. anyway i just have to consult a lawyer para walang risk. thanks for all your reply.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Or have a deed of sale with your father as a vendee and you as the vendor. Ante-date mo before your father passed away.
    Risk: Forging your father's signature.
    [size=0.01]Fineprint: There are a lot of Notary Publics who would do this for you for only P200. Try mo sa gilid ng Pasig Kapitolyo, madami dun.[/size]

Then, have another deed of sale with you as the vendee.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I already consulted a lawyer extra judicial pala dapat gawin. Its a waiver of rights para ako na ang pipirma as vendor in behalf of my dad pag sa deed of sale but ang mahal nga lang ng singil.

Bogart i do have a deed of sale na dated before my dad passed away with him as the vendor and im the vendee. We just forged his signature kasi ginamit ko lang sa interview yung deed of sale. Ok na kaya yun? How do i know ba kung fake or valid yung deed of sale? thanks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala naman gano pumapansin sa forged signature sa deed of sale so the risk is not that high unless may mag-chu-chu sa iyo.

So forge mo na lang yung sig, para malipat ang name ng sasakyan sa iyo, then sell it off na. Para 'malinis' na ang papeles (hindi na directly involved ang late father mo) sa second trasnaction.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkaka issue lang ito kapag may 3rd party, na nagcocomplain about the forged signature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Deed of sale question