New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    selling your two cars to cover much of the fort's price... then buying another used car with questionable history, for coding?
    keep your older car because you know it is in good condition.
    That's why I'm not to keen about that option of getting a Fort and selling both my cars. But if I don't sell both I would be short of cash.

I expect to sell my Gen 10 for AT LEAST 400k + Gen 11 700k. So I only need to cover P250k. Then 200k for a coding sedan. So that's P450 cash out

If I don't sell my Gen 11 I have to cash out P650. I can't afford that.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    let your financier worry about the payment first.
    My parents will not help me because they already paid for my Altis. How I wish my maternal lola were still alive. I'm sure she would help me out. But what can I do? Hirap talaga ng walang pera! I experienced flood waters rise so fast cash and carry/Buendia. It was very traumatic.

So I guess I really have to stick with older high ground clearance vehicle. The FM Pajeros are at P400k pa. But I'm hoping not to go above P300k. Di naman ako maarte sa sasakyan. I just don't like the Adventure.

Last edited by _Cathy_; August 15th, 2016 at 12:13 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    By the time you get your fortuner, it would no longer be rainy season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ^ This hehe

2008~ Toyota Hilux?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That's why I'm not to keen about that option of getting a Fort and selling both my cars. But if I don't sell both I would be short of cash.

I expect to sell my Gen 10 for AT LEAST 400k + Gen 11 700k. So I only need to cover P250k. Then 200k for a coding sedan. So that's P450 cash out

If you're prepared to doing a 450K cash out, just keep your Gen 11 and sell the Gen 10. Look for a Pajero FM as minicar suggests then repair and build it up it over time.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    My parents will not help me because they already paid for my Altis. How I wish my maternal lola were still alive. I'm sure she would help me out. But what can I do? Hirap talaga ng walang pera! I experienced flood waters rise so fast cash and carry/Buendia. It was very traumatic.

So I guess I really have to stick with older high ground clearance vehicle. The FM Pajeros are at P400k pa. But I'm hoping not to go above P300k. Di naman ako maarte sa sasakyan. I just don't like the Adventure.

problems.. problems!
    who says the not-poor have no problems?
    they just exchange one set of problems, with another set of problems. but the stress level remains the same.

hija, get a pre-loved fort. that will take care of half your problems (the 400K part). sigurado pa EP mo.

o mga tsikoteers! who wants to sell their fort to cath?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Maganda iyong zuk samurai na racing green sa link kanina😍

Pwede din pala iyong mga 90s era nissan patrol. Iyong before ng mga gq series. Ang macho!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Tm.Lakas View Post
    Cheap tall vehicles? How about Nissan Terrano, Isuzu Trooper, Ssyangtong Rexton? For a pick-up isuzu fuego, nissan frontier.
    Don't ever bother to use a Trooper with a 4jx1 under it's hood, it will cost you an arm and leg when something goes wrong.

BTT: The Isuzu Crosswind a/t or a Mitsubishi Pajero 4d56 turbo/4m40
    Last edited by crosswind; August 15th, 2016 at 10:17 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Adventure, Crosswind or Revo.

It will be hard to find a Crosswind that fits the budget... Adventure, there are lots... but it isn't as nice as the other two (peace!).

The Revo VX240D is perhaps the best of the lot, but very rare. Following that, search for a pre-2004 Crosswind XUVi or XTO... those have a softer ride than later models (new ones have softer springs and ride decently again, but obviously are not in the price range).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014

Thats not a wise decision. Exchanging 2 brand news that you bought with hard-earned money to 1 brand new and a used car that God knows how ginamit. Just because you want suv. I recommend you think about this thoroughly

---

In cars, I have but only one code. I'll never buy 2nd hand. Id rrather keep my cars and restore all key parts, paint later than use somebody else's trash

That's why now i have 99 CRV, 05 Explorer aa my seldom-used cars but at lesast, I got it brand new. These 2 are good enough flood cars but you know what I dont even think about it. If there is a flood, i wouldnt go thru it if there alternatives. I've alresdy restored 2 underchassis systems (both these cars) tapos idadaan ko sa accumulated dumi (flood) ng mga tao. No way

So keep your car 10th and 11th gen, best thing about your cars. When it ages, ang dali i-service / restore, they prsctically share the same parts Cheap Vehicle for Flooded Roads P300k (except FORD)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    problems.. problems!
    who says the not-poor have no problems?
    they just exchange one set of problems, with another set of problems. but the stress level remains the same.

hija, get a pre-loved fort. that will take care of half your problems (the 400K part). sigurado pa EP mo.

o mga tsikoteers! who wants to sell their fort to cath?
    Yeah used Fort is good, since she already has Toyotas. But I checked those 500k Forts, aversging almost 150T km, nakupo used buyers should beinformed and check the turbo, and the injectors

But if she has like an office friend who rush sells her fortuner na rarely used, id tske that

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast