New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi,

I'm planning to buy my first car in the coming months through car loan.

I work for an international humanitarian agency and we are tax-exempt. What would be required from me by banks since I cannot furnish an ITR?

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jenorybee View Post
    Hi,

I'm planning to buy my first car in the coming months through car loan.

I work for an international humanitarian agency and we are tax-exempt. What would be required from me by banks since I cannot furnish an ITR?

Thanks in advance!
    Certificate of employment & salaries and wages from your employer...

11.9K:apple:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hi,

The agency you are working is tax exempt (just like any NGOs here in our country), but the salary of the employees are not tax exempt unless it falls under the minimum wage earners. You may ask your company's accountant or finance officer for your withholding tax certificate if they withhold taxes from your salary. You may use that for any loan from the bank.

If they cannot provide the withholding tax certificate, some banks honor pay slips or employer's certification that states your current salary.

I hope this will help you.

God bless!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hi,

The agency you are working is tax exempt (just like any NGOs here in our country), but the salary of the employees are not tax exempt unless it falls under the minimum wage earners. You may ask your company's accountant or finance officer for your withholding tax certificate if they withhold taxes from your salary. You may use that for any loan from the bank.

If they cannot provide the withholding tax certificate or if you are really exempted from taxes because of special laws, banks honor pay slips or employer's certification that states your current salary.

Actually, OFWs did not pay taxes here in our country and they don't have ITR, but the banks allow them to have loans. They only submit their work contract and other supporting documents.

God bless!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Hi,

If they cannot provide the withholding tax certificate or if you are really exempted from taxes because of special laws, banks honor pay slips or employer's certification that states your current salary.

Actually, OFWs did not pay taxes here in our country and they don't have ITR, but the banks allow them to have loans. They only submit their work contract and other supporting documents.

God bless!
    Yeah bro BIR FORM NO 2316

Car loan for tax exempt individual