New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Both are roughly priced the same. Which of the two would you get and why? TIA!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    territory is a chinacar that looks very dated in 2022

between those 2 sa ranger nako. i'm actually choosing between a jimny and ranger XL 4x4 right now but i'm leaning towards the jimny coz ranger is a truck. i don't really need a truck. so if you need a truck get the ranger, if not look for another crossover

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    a new look and model territory is coming.

the ranger is a 2023 model.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    territory is a chinacar that looks very dated in 2022

between those 2 sa ranger nako. i'm actually choosing between a jimny and ranger XL 4x4 right now but i'm leaning towards the jimny coz ranger is a truck. i don't really need a truck. so if you need a truck get the ranger, if not look for another crossover
    And to think, the Territory was just launched locally 2 years ago.

Between the two, I guess the 2023 Ranger will still good design-wise in 5 years time...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    a new look and model territory is coming.

the ranger is a 2023 model.
    True. The new Territory is coming in a year or so...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    And to think, the Territory was just launched locally 2 years ago.

Between the two, I guess the 2023 Ranger will still good design-wise in 5 years time...

new ranger probably gonna look good from the outside for years to come. but on the inside... it's belt-in-oil so you probably have to change the oil frequently. that's one more reason i'm choosing jimny over ranger. fords just aren't built for long-term use

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    new ranger probably gonna look good from the outside for years to come. but on the inside... it's belt-in-oil so you probably have to change the oil frequently. that's one more reason i'm choosing jimny over ranger. fords just aren't built for long-term use
    As for me, I do need the sizable "trunk" as I have quite a few things that need vehicle storage.

Also, the Ranger does feel surprisingly more spacious inside than the Territory (and Jimny)...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    As for me, I do need the sizable "trunk" as I have quite a few things that need vehicle storage.

Also, the Ranger does feel surprisingly more spacious inside than the Territory (and Jimny)...

check this out. maselan ata ang belt-in-oil when it comes to oil selection

btw if you need space check out HR-V it has the ULT seats like the jazz which collapse into the floor to create a lot of cargo space

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Belt in oil? Meh ganern pala.. di ba iniiwasan nga mag ka oil ang belt..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    check this out. maselan ata ang belt-in-oil when it comes to oil selection

btw if you need space check out HR-V it has the ULT seats like the jazz which collapse into the floor to create a lot of cargo space
    Option nga din sana pero ang haba ng pila. The next incoming batch are all allocated na daw and then next year na ulit...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast