New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    good day po! i am selling my car and there's a buyer already. The problem is i'm still out of the country until last week of July. Can my wife sell it by herself? What are the requirements if so...thanks in advance po!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    You can download a legal form of absolute deed of sale or ask your wife to buy a form in any national bk store. Send it to you through scan and e mail and you have to fill the blanks and then sign it then send a had copy to your wife together with a reproduced copy (xerox of your passport and license with your signature and presto there's the sale. If you are in Manila call me and I will help you.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by voaquino View Post
    You can download a legal form of absolute deed of sale or ask your wife to buy a form in any national bk store. Send it to you through scan and e mail and you have to fill the blanks and then sign it then send a had copy to your wife together with a reproduced copy (xerox of your passport and license with your signature and presto there's the sale. If you are in Manila call me and I will help you.
    hi sir, thanks po sa info ninyo! i am onboard a ship presently sir...taking from what you advised, i think search na lang ako at mag download ng form (if i am fortunate to find) tapos padala ko na lang pag nag crew change...photocopy lang po ba ng passport at license ang kailangan nothing more? thanks po ulit!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    If the vehicle is titled in your name, you need to personally sign the deed of sale itself.

Make the deed of sale and sign it. Send it to your wife in the Phil using a courier service.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Pag papa-notarized na yong dead of sale na pirmado mo, di ba dapat present physically yong signatory, kasi may papapirmahan pa sa book ng notary public? Hehehe.

Anyway, may mga notarize lang yata ng notarized, so dun na lang, otherwise baka kelangan pa power of attorney for your wife.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Diba ok lang naman, sa buy and sell nga blanko lang talu talo na. Tell misis na basta pag dating sa bayaran sa banko sila mag bigayan ng pera.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    update, my wife told me na pwede sya na lang daw gagaya ng sign ko, kakilala kasi ng famili friend namin yung atty. who advised so, the buyer doesn't seem to care at all, basta makuha nya lang...is it safe to our part? kasi para unfair to his part, i don't know...pero payag naman yung buyer...they're proceeding to the bank now for the payment process, i told my wife to double check everything...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ok lang yan, di naman maselan ang pagbenta ng sasakyan unlike real estate. Basta importante bayad kayo and the buyer is ok then go.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    delikado lang yan kung may mag-complain. kung wala naman, ay "safe" ka. however, this does not mean it's legally correct.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jaejae View Post
    update, my wife told me na pwede sya na lang daw gagaya ng sign ko, kakilala kasi ng famili friend namin yung atty. who advised so, the buyer doesn't seem to care at all, basta makuha nya lang...is it safe to our part? kasi para unfair to his part, i don't know...pero payag naman yung buyer...they're proceeding to the bank now for the payment process, i told my wife to double check everything...
    that is falsification of document because your wife forged your signature. pero with consent mo naman and di mo naman kakasohan si smi mo di ba, hehe! kaya advice yon ni atty. mo kasi that is the most practical way. wala namang kaso kung walang magrereklamo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Can my wife sell my car when i'm away?