New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I paid my car in cash and would like to sell it now. The OR/CR is not ready yet from the LTO. Can I proceed or do I need to wait ?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadrach View Post
    I paid my car in cash and would like to sell it now. The OR/CR is not ready yet from the LTO. Can I proceed or do I need to wait ?
    As a buyer, i wouldn’t buy a car without or/cr... better wait for your or/cr sir...

How old is you car? You should have the OR and CR if it’s 1-2months old...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you can try, but very few will probably be interested. if i were the prospective buyer, i would ask myself... "walang ORCR.. carnap kaya ito?"
    only someone who trusts you implicitly, will bite.

without the CR, the LTO has no idea of who owns the car, or whether it already has a record so early in its career, in case prospective buyer wishes to check.

hintay na lang.
    in the meantime, imprison your car in the garage, so's you can claim "showroom-condition" when the buyer comes along.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 26th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yes you may at buyer's cost. As long as there is a deed of sale or contract to sell, TMG will have to verify by macrostencil and compare it to the conduction permit. The buyer may even have it registered directly to his name if LTO would allow, you may also inquire with your dealer if such is possible.

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Even if the car was just driven home from the showroom then garaged... it wouldn't make sense to buy that car when you can get a completely brand new car from the dealer at a price not too far from what you'd probably sell it for (sigurado pang legit ang transaction, compared to buying a car from someone you don't know na walang OR/CR)

Unless of course, you're willing to sell it at least 20-30% less than the price you paid for it, baka may kumagat.
    Asyong aksaya?

===
    Sudden change of mind sa car model/specs perhaps...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bago ba yan car mo? Even then, you'll get it 2 weeks max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Let me clarify... I won the car in a raffle but I don’t need it.

I picked it up from the dealer yesterday and paid the taxes. I then sold it to a relative, who took delivery of the car. We executed a deed of sale.

I’m just wondering if he can already go to the LTO and process his registration.

The car had to be registered under my name as a requirement for the raffle.

Dealer said it will take two weeks to process OR/CR.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

I picked it up from the dealer yesterday and paid the taxes. I then sold it to a relative, who took delivery of the car. We executed a deed of sale.

I’m just wondering if he can already go to the LTO and process his registration.

in that case,
    yespo.

9. Join Date
    May 2018

Ayun naman pala. Nakalagay kasi sa unang post:

"I paid my car in cash and would like to sell it now"

Sandali lang naman ang 2 weeks, mahaba na ang 1 month para makuha ang OR/CR, kamaganak mo naman yung bumili, so baka naman no need to rush.

Imbes na Asyong Aksaya it's Pepito Manoloto pala Congrats

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Swerte! Anong raffle yan and anong Kotse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast