Fuel filter 1k orig
    Air filter 200 replacement
    Oil filter 400 orig
    Cabin filter 200 replacement
    4.8k total.
    ^^palit every 10k kms or 6months.

Brake pads, 1.5k oem korea. 2k orig.
    Shocks 2k orig.

Linis EGR every 30T kms. -1k. Pa block mo kung ayaw mo na i maintain...

*air and cabin, 400 petot. dahil mura lang naman at ang laki na nag naipon mo sa tipid ng consumo at mura ng diesel, pede mo na palitan kahit every 5k or 3months.

City kaya 12-14km/L. Highway 20-25...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^'Tis not so bad... As long as the car is in good shape. We've had CRDi's in the family for years. Routine maintenance is the same as any other car, just usually with more motor oil used. It's when the high tech parts fail that it gets expensive. But then, considering the number of 1st gen Accent CRDi's still plying the streets, I'd say the maintenance cost is still feasible enough.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Thanks for the input guys. Seems like a well maintained accent is a good choice. Crossing my fingers that i can come accross a good condition accent. But xtrail and rav 4 are still there in my list of choices.pass na kami sa adventure and revo (since similar sila) mga sir.sabi nga ni misis e try naman daw namin ibang sasakyan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yes, but there is a reason why the Revo is a mainstay in our garage, and our favorite hauler. It's practicality simply cannot be beat.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Assuming you travel 1200 km a month, with diesel at P27/L and gas at P38/L, you will spend roughly 3k monthly for fuel with an Accent, while you will spend about 7.5k a month with a RAV4, X-Trail, or CRV.

An extra 4.5k monthly can be negligible or a dealbreaker, depending on your financial status.

Keep in mind though, the Accent is a manual and is much less convenient and less comfortable to drive compared to the SUVs which are all automatics.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Patrols are indeed reliable and will last forever... however, just like with a Benz, if you get an ill-maintained unit you will spend quite handsomely to get into back into mythical status.

All the cars on the list are okay. It's just a matter of condition and how the previous owner maintained it.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    The Patrols are indeed reliable and will last forever... however, just like with a Benz, if you get an ill-maintained unit you will spend quite handsomely to get into back into mythical status.

All the cars on the list are okay. It's just a matter of condition and how the previous owner maintained it.
    What do the Patrols get in traffic again? 3 km/l?

Fire and forget:

isuzu crosswind xuv m/t 3 For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) isuzu crosswind xuv m/t 3 On OLX

Isuzu Crosswind, MT.

They're ridiculously expensive, but you can get one at just over 300k. Run it for a while. Enjoy the incredible fuel economy of the non-turbo manual variant (clutch is also rather soft, so it's not hard to drive in traffic), and then when you can afford better, sell it for the same ridiculous amount of money and get something better.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    What do the Patrols get in traffic again? 3 km/l?

Fire and forget:

isuzu crosswind xuv m/t 3 For Sale Philippines - Find 2nd Hand (Used) isuzu crosswind xuv m/t 3 On OLX

Isuzu Crosswind, MT.

They're ridiculously expensive, but you can get one at just over 300k. Run it for a while. Enjoy the incredible fuel economy of the non-turbo manual variant (clutch is also rather soft, so it's not hard to drive in traffic), and then when you can afford better, sell it for the same ridiculous amount of money and get something better.
    City driving is around 5-6km/L AFAIK. Traffic FC should not be as bad as an V8 American iron.

On the Crosswind, if you can find an XTi or XTO in good condition, that's nice.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Sir, 6-7 per liter yung Adventure? How old is the car? My friend plans to buy one kasi and I though it's about 10 km per liter yung Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebarnicle View Post
    Hi guys. Right now I am driving a mitsu adventure which i am sharing with my parents. However they are moving to a new house in the province and they'll be bringing it with them. So i would like to ask for advice regarding possible second hand cars that can fit my budget of 250k-300k. My everyday drive is about 35kms back and forth ( manila-makati-taguig-makati-manila) averaging maybe 6-7 kms per liter with the adventure.Since i live in manila,flooding is a problem,so that's another thing i need to consider. Hoping to hear from you guys.thanks!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast