New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    san kaya maganda magpa reverse ng leaf springs?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hindi ba delikado yung pagreverse ng springs? hmmm...parang nakakatakot gwin yun..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    reversed the springs on my pick-up mga five years ago ok pa naman until now. and you dont reverse all the spring leaves the overload spring only, this the one that gives pick-ups the harsh ride. btw i still carry loads with it up to half ton. but if you want smoothe ride and still carry a lot of load i have a friend who removes three sping leaves and left three long thin ones and added an inflatable rubber thing designed to handle loads parang sa mga ibang busses and it rides great parant coils and still can handle a lot of load.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Hero
    san kaya maganda magpa reverse ng leaf springs?
    You can try Wheelers Suspension Haus in the Banawe area. They quoted me around P400 per side and that where i plan to have mine done actually.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    great! which side of banaue?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i saw sa truck show sa mega..di ko masyado pinansin..yung may gadget i-attach ka sa leaf spring ano nga ba iyon..is it to better the ride at the same time can handle loads? or for towing loads?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wheelers is near Team R Specs. It is at the side of Banawe farther from E.Rod. This is the side near Santa Mesa Heights already.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hero::: It is called Load Plus, Add-A-Load, etc. It actually adds more to the payload capacity not make the ride smoother. Some posters here in tsikot have used it and claimed harsher ride if not loaded.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hanggan kelan ung truck show?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Where have you been, notEworth27?

Tapos na last week pa. It was only a 4 day exhibit.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
buying a pick-up, whats the real price