New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    With today's inflation and exchange rate...

Granting there are expected discounts for "year end" and "new year"

Will you buy a car now?
    Or take the risk that car prices do not go up around Jan-Mar 2019?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    With today's inflation and exchange rate...

Granting there are expected discounts for "year end" and "new year"

Will you buy a car now?
    Or take the risk that car prices do not go up around Jan-Mar 2019?
    if i were looking for the next model, then i would have no choice but to wait.
    but if i were to buy current available models, then i suppose xmas deals will help me decide.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Kung monstero bibilhin mo for sure laki discount yan. Try mo haggle 300thou.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Kung monstero bibilhin mo for sure laki discount yan. Try mo haggle 300thou.
    "at the right price, anything will sell."

5. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    If you are looking for new models. Try to look for any announcement on your chosen brand. Then decide if willing ka mag antay. But if you already have a model in mind maybe it's a good year end present.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Malalaki ang discounts pag end of the year. Pag dating ng january kuripot na ulit

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i do not think the discounts will be really malaki.
    but they do have a way of distributing the monies, such that it will look bigger than it actually is.
    in fact, it might even be just the same or even more expensive, come the last installment.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 8th, 2018 at 09:07 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    as it is nalalakihan na ako sa discount ng mga casa ngayon less 100k sa fortuner even honda na kuripot mag disc gives less 35k on the crv. could they even better the discount come year end kaya?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    all ppvs and crossovers at 1.8M srp are overpriced. kung ako senyo wag muna kayo bumile, the magic number is 1.5M for all totl 4x2 models.

ba't magmamadale? eh these PPV cars have a lifespan of 10 years. 5 years from now, same body din bibilhin nyo.

hayaan nyo sila ma-ravage ng economic slowdown para pag-isipan nila yun mga pinag-gagawa nila sa taumbayan na pag overprice ng cars as well as maintenance ng cars.

halata naman kasi na wala naman talaga price increase inflation kuno sa cars, eh bakit hindi tumataas ang mga gasoline suvs, kasi hinde mabile. pag mabile i-overbloat nila.

just enjoy your money elsewhere and just maintain your current cars, kain na lang sa labas here and then. enjoy family bonding, new experiences.
    1M can do a lot to develop oneself and family. tapos ihuhulog nyo lang lump sum sa mga cars na yan.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    malaki ba talaga discounts if end of the year ka bibili? Any experiences?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast