New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Lancer EX boto ko! pogi ng kotseng yan sobra.. bihira pa (relatively) sa daan. ang aggressive ng dating

though i would also like a fiesta / jazz / cruze, i'd rather spend 1M on the Lancer EX

(if only i had the money haha)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I'd wait for the Hyundai Accent---

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Nagmamadali ka na ba? If yes, Lancer EX na! Its a really good car which has the performance (and the potential for more as well) to match the sporty looks. Pero if makakahintay ka pa till early next year, baka magugustuhan mo ang bagong Hyundai Accent CRDi! Siguro nakita mo na kung paano humataw ang mga cab drivers na nagmamaneho ng Accent, and the new one will have an even more powerful engine at that! It looks very good to me, and even the gasoline variants already trump the competition in terms of specs.
    Hindi naman sa nagmamadali sir, I'm thinking lang na isabay na lang yung pagbili for my bday, which is on January pa naman, parang bday gift na rin. May nakita ako na out na daw yung accent dito sa phil? Kaso chineck ko yung site ng hyundai dito, yung old model pa rin.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    check mo top gear website for the accent, pero sa December 2 pa ang launch niya.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/hyund...-the-real-deal

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lancer EX GLS

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Since PORMA is your major plus, get the Lancer EX GLS ^

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ah January, sayang... I'm not sure if the diesel Accent will be launched by that time. But it is worth waiting for, especially if Hyundai opts to include all the bells and whistles like 16" rims and 6 speed transmission. You can check out the gas Accent for the design and interior at its launch though.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Choices DOWN to 2: Mitsubishi Lancer EX MX or Chevrolet Cruze LS?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kapag ganun, eh di Lancer nalang. The Cruze has no chance against it with its current engine. The tuning had too much economy in mind so that it's performance is greatly reduced. The Lancer has a 2.0L engine and 6 speed CVT.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ganda sana nung Cruze kung diesel..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Buying my FIRST CAR (HELP!)