New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Can you please give me an answer if mazda 626 1996 model automatic is good for the price of 150k. How low I can ask the seller, I want to be fair with the seller. The body look good from the pictures. I know mazda resale value are not so high. Seller told me that nothing to fix. Oh, he mentioned that is company car, meaning the registration name is under the company.

ty

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Price probably can't get too much lower for a car that size. Try to compare other 626s sa tsikot buy/sell section for prices.

Take note, Mazda Philippines NO LONGER SERVICES Mazdas that are pre-1999. I doubt papaayusin/pa maintenance ninyo doon yung car, but this may be an important fact to consider for some.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I wouldn't pay more than 100-120 for an automatic. Had a 626 before. Terrific car, nice features, very comfortable and a viable alternative to the Accord... but the automatic is a possible failure point that's expensive to fix... just like on the Accord... and, unlike the Accord, finding a replacement transmission isn't quite as easy.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thanks for your answers.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    there are lot of better cars there in the market for 150K. and there is no such thing as "nothing to fix".

Buying Mazda 626 1996