New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Better be safe than sorry. There a bunch of scalawags masquerading as government employees.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    The amount that you will save will not be enough if ever magka problem ka dyan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in the first place you will be dealing with a criminal. do you think you can beat him in his own game? are his words worth the trust you will put on him?

naaaah!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mahirap nga yan, I was able to buy an imported MB that came from Japan via Subic, it was sold to me dirt cheap kasi may problema sa papeles as disclosed by the owner, although di na kumpleto yung sasakyan mura pa rin, got it for 25k, wala naman problema sa akin as my only intention was to use it as a parts car. After I stripped off all the useable parts, the chassis was sold for 3.5k as junk.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Check with a licensed customs broker if you really intend to legally participate in a customs auction.

From your post the reason why its "sobrang baba" is that its a negotiated price "under the table". Your payment goes directly to the pockets of these individuals. Buying from them is the easy part. Athought you mentioned that they will handle LTO registration. You do understand that you will be at their mercy everytime for "additional expenses".

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    magkano ba TS? at anong model ng Civic? Please elaborate. kung 150k sayo bebenta tapos 2014 model eh, sige patusin mo na.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Bayona View Post
    The catch: its a loose cargo. Sabi nung kausap ko complete at malinis raw ung papers non at sila na bahala sa LTO registration.
    Lahat naman ng manloloko yan sasabihin eh. Kesyo malinis at sila na bahala. Kapag nahawakan na pera mo iiwan kana sa ere. Please specify the model and how much would it cost. Baka ako bumili :hysterical:

Kung ako seller, sa kakilala o sa kamag anak ko bebenta yan if that's too good of a deal. Legit that is.

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Ang kausap ko po is taga-customs mismo. I am doing some verifications too. I asked them to send their IDs.

It's a Honda Civic 2013 1.8S MT * 350k.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Bayona View Post
    Ang kausap ko po is taga-customs mismo. I am doing some verifications too. I asked them to send their IDs.

It's a Honda Civic 2013 1.8S MT * 350k.
    Ang mga kolokoy sa customs may ID, in case you missed it some are officially employed.

Lets say totoo nga yan, how come hindi bidding? Dapat for bidding mga ganyan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Ang mga kolokoy sa customs may ID, in case you missed it some are officially employed.

Lets say totoo nga yan, how come hindi bidding? Dapat for bidding mga ganyan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading your comments mas nag iincline na ko na hindi ituloy ung deal

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast