New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Maganda ba engine performance ng eon?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just find it too small.
    engine wise, ok naman siguro....but i assume that since its an 800 cc car... wala talagang power yan.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's a 2 + 2. two small adults up front, and two small children at back. and when your children grow larger, they may charge you with child abuse..
    you'll lose money if your race it.
    but my neighbor has one. 1 year na. ok naman daw. matipid daw at hindi pa nasisira.

i hope this helps.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 2nd, 2013 at 11:13 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Power? mahina yan very high revs na kulang parin. Lalo pag puno but it will bring you to point a to point b naman. This is a small budget car so don't expect too much.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The rear isn't that bad. It's very narrow, yes, but it has more rear legroom than a Celerio or the older Picanto.

Heck, when we tested it against the Mirage and the Geely Panda in our Budget issue, the rear legroom was better than the bigger Panda and not much worse than the Mirage.

-

Power is as power does. If you're driving in the city, the short gears help you keep up with traffic, but the lack of off-idle power makes it easy to bog. On the highway, it's really underpowered, but considering you can get nearly 30 km/l at 80 km/h, that's not a big deal.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i just find it too small.
    engine wise, ok naman siguro....but i assume that since its an 800 cc car... wala talagang power yan.
    maliit lang sa labas bro pero sa loob kaya ang lima. Nadala ko ng Eon ko sa Pagudpud kasama si misis 2 kids and yaya plus mga gamit pabalik may karga pa kong 25 kilos na bigas kayang kaya naman pati sa mga akyatan considering na matatarik ang portion ng Vizcaya hanggang Isabela tumatakbo pa kami ng 120 kph may ibubuga pa pero galit na si kumander

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Thanks sa info mga sir, my eon is two weeks old , medyo mahina ang power but the fuel consumption is super tipid compare to my spacegear, ok for everyday use.

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    magandang daily driver sa city driving. pero syempre... sa rektahan. iwanan ka ng mas malalaking sasakyan post 100kph.