New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    After reading here and there, after comparing this from those, finally, wifey and I came up with a decision. We're finally buying Honda Jazz 2013 1.3S MT. Some of the models that we chose from were the Toyota Yaris, the Ford Fiesta (our first option), the Mazda2, and Hyundai Accent hatchback.

Dealers from the other options that we dropped gave us a quotation that was way lower than the original price, e.g., Fiesta Trend's price is 748k and we were quoted with 730k. By the way, we'll be paying in cash. All the while, we thought Honda might do the same but we thought wrong. Honda Cars Nueva Ecija's quotation amounted to 788k (including standard freebies, LTO, and comprehensive insurance) from the 752k original price. The sad thing is that we're only limited to 750k.

My post aims to inquire from those who purchased from Honda a dealer that offers a really good price or something that'd fit our budget.

Thank you in advance.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Or if someone has recently purchased one, may I ask for figures as well as details? Thank you.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Wag in house yung compre, kuha ka sa labas. Like, standard or federal insurance. Or bpi ms. Paquote ka nalang kasi usually mas mababa rates nila.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Honda is giving 25T discount at the Autofocus show in MOA. Ford Fiesta 70T discount, which will make it cost the same as Mirage G4 GLS.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Wag in house yung compre, kuha ka sa labas. Like, standard or federal insurance. Or bpi ms. Paquote ka nalang kasi usually mas mababa rates nila.
    I see. That's nice to know, sir. First timer po kasi talaga kaya zero-knowledge sa ins and outs...

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Honda is giving 25T discount at the Autofocus show in MOA. Ford Fiesta 70T discount, which will make it cost the same as Mirage G4 GLS.
    Based from the price list that we have for this month, only the Honda City has a 25k cash discount. I have also learned of the 70k cash discount but wifey really wants the Jazz...

Buying Honda Jazz 2013 1.3S MT