New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    tama ka dun, sobrang baba yung ground clearance ng Carens.... mas maganda pa rin ang innova. try going to banks baka makakuha ka pa ng mababang interest. huwag kang magmadali.
    Thanks for the tips guys. Big help Yup di maganda magmadali coz mahirap magsisi Will try to apply for bank auto loan tomorrow then look for the best deal. Any suggestions which bank offers low interest na 48 months?

I already test drove the carens and Livina and both have great handling and comfort. Will try the Innova this weekend. Thanks guys.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    try bdo, bpi and metrobank.
    or maybe you can ask for tsikot member mazingerz. but I don't know if mazingerz is always online.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I`m not so sure about the coolness that the Grand Livina can bring inside the cabin. The a/c vent is just available at the front, nothing else. So, it`s like 3 rows will just share 4 a/c vents - 2 at the middle then 1 at the left and at the right. But since, it is a nissan ... maybe it can do it`s job cooling the cabin just right.

The Carens is a good choice. It`s definitely faster than the Innova. Someone topped up at 220kph+. :2thumbsup: But, the low ground clearance is a minus factor for it.

The Innova. Great choice, spacious vehicle, dual a/c system. Don`t bother getting an Innova SR. It`ll just waste your money. It`s just looks like an E variant dressed up, period. Better off with the G or V variants. Stock beauty.

[SIZE=1]*source topgear.com.ph [/SIZE]

Notice the black side mirrors and the door handles. What a waste of money. You, can dress it up by yourself if you want. But having it STOCK, is just good.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10
    The Carens is a good choice. It`s definitely faster than the Innova. Someone topped up at 220kph+. :2thumbsup: But, the
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10
    low groundclearance is a minus factor for it.
    Marami na Carens owners na nakadrive ng mga past 200 kph.. at that speed, it's still stable. mababa nga yung ground clearance. In another front, the low ground clearance might even be a plus factor at those speeds. But then again, I don't think the TS would be driving at those speeds if you have your family in tow.

To the TS: be patient. Malaking investment din kasi ang bagong sasakyan. Who knows, baka may bagong model na lumabas from out of the blue. If possible try to visit different dealerships (of Kia, Nissa, Toyota, etc) baka mas makakuha ka pa ng mas magandang deal. Look for someone you know from a bank. They might be able to give you a better deal.

Hindi kaya nagmakali sila sa pagquote nung Kia Carens? Sobrang baba naman ata nung interest.
    Last edited by Hanren; January 28th, 2010 at 10:06 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sorry double post..
    Last edited by Hanren; January 28th, 2010 at 10:04 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Mga ka-tsikot, maraming salamat ulit, bilis talaga ng response dito at malaking tulog. Tomorrow I might test drive the Innova and will ask quotation for the "V" sa mga banks. Nakakita ako kanina ng Innova "V" na naka dress up and it sure is a beauty gusto ko nga sanang kausapin yung driver na kung pwedeng makita, hehehe. Actually dalawang KIA dealers yung nagquote sakin with same prices, sa Manila Bay ang E-rod. Well pag di nagkalayo ang monthly ng Carens and Innova V we will definitely get the Innova. I will keep you posted guys. Maraming salamat ulit

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Mga ka-tsikot, maraming salamat ulit, bilis talaga ng response dito at malaking tulog. Tomorrow I might test drive the Innova and will ask quotation for the "V" sa mga banks. Nakakita ako kanina ng Innova "V" na naka dress up and it sure is a beauty gusto ko nga sanang kausapin yung driver na kung pwedeng makita, hehehe. Actually dalawang KIA dealers yung nagquote sakin with same prices, sa Manila Bay ang E-rod. Well pag di nagkalayo ang monthly ng Carens and Innova V we will definitely get the Innova. I will keep you posted guys. Maraming salamat ulit

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sir louie. Instead of getting the " V " why not go for the " G " ? Atleast it can seat more if may sumabay. Bench-type po kasi seats ng G compared sa captain seats ng V.

Pareho naman po silang optitron na ang gauges and yung color-lineup po nila ay pareho din. I`m not so sure about the other factors that is in the V but not in the G.

Kasi, parang mas sulit po sa money ang G eh. Opinyon ko lang naman po. Kung V po talaga gusto niyo, yun naman ang masusunod.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gosh.... We are decided na sana in getting the Innova V A/T D4D but suddenly lumabas bigla mga issues regarding the D4D, nagdadalawang isip tuloy kami. Anyone of you guys knows the FC of VVTi Innova? Or should we get the Carens or the Grand Livina instead? Thanks again....

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Get the Carens CRDi... Fantastic engine (very high low end torque peaking already at 2500RPM), siguradong no regrets. If you insist on the Innova get the VVTi for the peace of mind!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Buying a Family Car