The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    How much is the Ghibli?

Mas lower model ba yan sa Quattroporte?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    7-8m depending on the model. quattroporte is more expensive, ghibli is maseratis cheapest model. quattroporte is too big for my taste though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    seriously, ghibli nga.:bwahaha: waiting for a white one and being offered a blue demo unit.
    Hehe, demo unit o yung kay Ingco, sinoli na tapos since may 800km na sa odo sabi lang demo unit. How many people test drive that kind of car anyway, especially there are only 2 or 3 in the country. So those 2 or 3 buyers clocked 800km? Big discount, with free celphone!

Pag nagdemandahan e evidence yan. Do they impound vehicles that are submitted as evidence in this country?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    What could go wrong with just 800km? Does it have the regular 3(-5) years warranty if ever?
    We had an E90 3 series that wouldn't start all of a sudden due to some electronic ignition malfunction, not something that I expect for a brand new car with around 400 kilometers on it and definitely not expecting it from a BMW. There was another episode with that car at around 2,000km on it, we got so pissed by it that we sold it at a HUGE loss....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    quattroporte is 13 million, as one expert here said it's a bit fidgity hence....

the new s class, boring naman daw, jag na lang daw ayaw ko naman ng jag nakakadala.

di ba lexus f yung orange yung binebenta na may 800km?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    We had an E90 3 series that wouldn't start all of a sudden due to some electronic ignition malfunction, not something that I expect for a brand new car with around 400 kilometers on it and definitely not expecting it from a BMW. There was another episode with that car at around 2,000km on it, we got so pissed by it that we sold it at a HUGE loss....
    this is what im referring and talking about, dami kasi dito walang alam banat lang ng banat, akala okay ang auto kahit low mileage, kahit may warranty pa yan kung di ka naman abugado, eh gagaguhin ka lang, ex col. nga nagago ng audi.

yung kay ron brand new pa yan

the t.s. asked for an advice, dapat ibigay niyong advice yung naranasan niyo na kasi malaking gamble ito kawawa ang t.s., we must put ourselves in his shoes
    Last edited by victorevolution; December 2nd, 2014 at 11:20 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    In terms of percentage, how huge was your loss in selling it? After how many months owning it? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Drrrrrroooooooooooolllllllll.

But given the bad press the only blue ghibli is getting in this country, i would pass.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Id get the brand new. If you are gonna get an italian M5 fighter, then might as well have peace of mind.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    i bought a car early this year when it was newly launched. since ang available unit lang was the one in the showroom and there was a long waiting list to get one, i took it. supposedly, the car in the showroom was just there for a week, pero when i got the car, upon closer inspection, ang dami ng gasgas sa interior. hindi ko napansin sa showroom because of their lighting. ayun, just had to live with it, but i hoped i just went ahead and lined up along the waiting list.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Drrrrrroooooooooooolllllllll.

But given the bad press the only blue ghibli is getting in this country, i would pass.
    I agree bro.... Not a good image, whatever the case may be....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.2K:morgensmile:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast