New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Somebody is offering his daihatsu charade at 48thousand. Not painted, naka primer lang and the automatic transmission needs repair at the estimate of 3thousand pesos. The registration is also expired and requires 5thousand plus to renew. Is this a good buy? what are the usual problems of this type of car?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rfgoons View Post
    Somebody is offering his daihatsu charade at 48thousand. Not painted, naka primer lang and the automatic transmission needs repair at the estimate of 3thousand pesos. The registration is also expired and requires 5thousand plus to renew. Is this a good buy? what are the usual problems of this type of car?
    This forum might help you decide:

http://daihatsuclubph.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ericp View Post
    This forum might help you decide:

http://daihatsuclubph.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1
    Can't seem to access the site after registering. I have to wait pa daw for approval by the administrator

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What is your registered user nickname? I will ask the Admins to approved your request.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji_DCP View Post
    What is your registered user nickname? I will ask the Admins to approved your request.
    I registered under the name Raymund Rommel

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji_DCP View Post
    sir ako din po nag register kaso po hindi pa po naaapprove. thanks po.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    same here planning to buy a 91 charade 2 door..nag register na po ako sa DCP I hope the admin will approve my registration...jaz014 din po ang user name ko dun..thanks po and God Bless

Buying a daihatsu charade AT