New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hello guys!

I am close to fonalising a deal in honda. The thing is the color of my chose is 80k higher. It will be my first car so I think I kinda have to be practical and just be within the budget. I don't know anything about cars. Does color really matter? Or I should have gone to toyota and pick myself an altis wherein the color that I want is within my budget...

I need insights from car masters in here. thank you in advance for your responses...

gracey

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Anong color ba yan??? At anong variant ng Civic??

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Doon ako sa makakatipid, isa pa kung pipili ka ng kulay huwag na yung black at mahirap alagaan sa linis! :D mag silver ka na lang, panigurado ako palaging available yan!

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrikez View Post
    Doon ako sa makakatipid, isa pa kung pipili ka ng kulay huwag na yung black at mahirap alagaan sa linis! :D mag silver ka na lang, panigurado ako palaging available yan!
    Yup Silver ok color siya, pwede rin white... Or Red

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Likely you're talking about Pearl White? Toyota charges extra for that color, too. Likely the cheaper Altis you're looking at is ordinary white.

IMHO, not worth paying extra for a color if you're on a budget. And pearl colors are harder to match when you're doing scratch or dent repair outside.

Just get a "regular" silver or gun-metal gray Civic, instead.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    you're right, available nga ang black.. the urban titanium which i like so much is 80k more than the cost of black 1.8 civic. is it wiser still to go for that urban titanium? they dont have the polished metal - phased out.. thankyu thankyu!

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    red is not available as of now. i maybe too fussy or something but my friends have red cars, i want to be different nman sna. hehe... thanks!

buying brand new civic: or altis instead?