New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Hi Guys,

This is my first brand new car. I want to upgrade my current Kia Pride 1996 Model. Since mag aasawa na rin ako, I want a long term car that will last 5-10years. I am eyeing with the following car models:

Toyota Avanza G Gas M/T
    Toyota Innova E Deisel M/T
    Toyota Innova G Deisel M/T

I prefer toyota kasi toyota lang ang may service center dito sa lugar namin.

Please suggest na rin which car model is the best for fuel consumption. For city drive and long distance. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    depende yan sa needs mo and sa budget... kung hindi naman parating puno and you just want to seat 7 occasionally, the avanza is ok.. pero matagtag lang and medyo masikip.. compared to the Innova.. sa FC.. lamang ang innova, diesel yan eh..

Quote Originally Posted by jeponkz View Post
    Hi Guys,

This is my first brand new car. I want to upgrade my current Kia Pride 1996 Model. Since mag aasawa na rin ako, I want a long term car that will last 5-10years. I am eyeing with the following car models:

Toyota Avanza G Gas M/T

Please suggest na rin which car model is the best for fuel consumption. For city drive and long distance. Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Go for the innova sir. It has a better interior, space and engine as well. The avanza still has inferior plastics inside since the model itself is a rebadged daihatsu.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Amongst your choices i'd go with the Innova E.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    if budget is not an issue, buy the more expensive Innova

6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    How much are you willing to spend?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi Guys,

Toyota Avanza G Gas M/T

go innova diesel MT! E or G, whatever fits your pocketbook.
    hindi ka magsisisi. (except, if you drive in a tight and narrow neighborhood.)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    don't forget that innova is just like 10" longer than a "small" car like a honda city. no big deal. i used to drive my ex-GF's innova

but me personally i won't buy a toyota because my local dealer absolutely insists on 3mo/5000km PMS interval which is a SCAM so screw you toyota i won't buy your cars

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    You may want to consider the AT variant of Innova para mas magaan idrive

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Hi Guys,

Toyota Avanza G Gas M/T

Avanza, mura, matagtag na parang owner jeep, hindi malamig AC

Innova diesel manual is most fuel effefficient, mahal, 1 kembot na lang Fortuner na entry level na. Interior is gorgeous

E vs G often differs in accessories lang
    Last edited by SidCoronel; September 22nd, 2017 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Post script

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast