New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Shame nga wala nang Focus Diesel for 2012-2013... sana lang they'll have a new TDCi by 3rd Quarter 2013...

-

900k?

400k - secondhand 1.5 MT Jazz.

500k - ****. ... este... home improvements nalang.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    wait for the 1.6 Lancer EX. Or kung meron pa, 2.0 EX gls.
    Kung hindi na kaya maghintay, 1.6 Altis or 1.6 Elantra for me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by powerfox View Post

Altis 1.6V is fine but they say its 4-speed A/T transmission is a big turn off; and my parents don't really like its exterior.
    For someone, who is a leader in the world market,- I don't get it why they are still offering(?) vehicles here with 4 A/T? Their VVTi and D4D powertrains are great matches for 5 A/T or better.

Toyota is so so spartan!

15.8K:dunno:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

For someone, who is a leader in the world market,- I don't get it why they are still offering(?) vehicles here with 4 A/T? Their VVTi and D4D powertrains are great matches for 5 A/T or better.

Toyota is so so spartan!

Same case with a Crosswind, somehow. Coz someone is still buying them despite their lack of updates.

As to the choices, for me it would be either the Honda Jazz 1.5L or the Hyundai Elantra 1.8L

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Same case with a Crosswind, somehow. Coz someone is still buying them despite their lack of updates.

As to the choices, for me it would be either the Honda Jazz 1.5L or the Hyundai Elantra 1.8L
    Oo nga bro.- isama mo na rin sa Crosswind and its variants, ang Mitsubishi Adventure....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Oo nga bro.- isama mo na rin sa Crosswind and its variants, ang Mitsubishi Adventure....

Yun na nga. oh well.

I really like the Jazz. Though there are so many on the road, I feel the practicality is there. But it does come at a cost -- for a subcompact car at that.

The Elantra is great coz it's new, fast and spacious. Bang for the buck compact car in the subcompact range. There's a lot of room in the boot. Not sure of the FC figures coz my sister's not into details. Hehehe! Take a pick between the 1.6L and 1.8L.

I hear the Altis' ride is very comfortable. Initially I did not like the new design coz it looked pretty similar to the outgoing model's design, but then it does look macho and squared off. I've been liking it (Altis vs Altis) ever since.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008

hehe.. guilty nga din kami dyan.... well practical din naman kasi ang mga AUV sa ph..... as long as we have jeepneys on the road.. pasado pa din ang AUV kasi above pa din yan sa standards ng jeepney....

kung everyday use sa traffic lang ikaw mapupunta ok na ang auv lalo na a/t crosswind. yung lang sakit katawan mo sa yanig.. iwas asbu na lang din... sayang nga walang adventure na automatic eh... kung meron sana panalo yun

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Matagal na namin po actually kino-consider ang Ford Focus TDCI. However, Ford PH's says its price is P1,126,000. Medyo mataas sa allotted budget namin. Pero kung may discounts na ma-o-offer then we might really consider this one. Pero wala ako masyadong reviews makita regarding the current model e. So medyo wala kaming idea kung worth it ba sya with its price tag of 1M+

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Tiningnan namin yung Chevrolet Cruze sa casa sa Makati. Nagandahan kami sa porma, and sa interior. For me, maluwag yung loob niya. This car really had me thinking. Ang chineck namin ay yung 1.8 LS A/T which costs around P963,888. What can you say about Cruze? Okay din kaya in terms of reliabiliy and performance?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Bookmarked! I'm on the same boat as Sir powerfox. I'm also looking to buy a brand new car for less than 1 million.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast