New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hello peeps. I actually posted this already in the Suzuki APV thread. Kaya lang parang di nauupdate yung thread so baka walang sumagot sa kin kaya I reposted this question here. I hope walang problem with the mods. Anyways, down with my question.

We are about to buy an APV Type II unit this 3rd week of April. As I understand, di kasama ang central alarm and you have to buy this as an addtl. accessory. Quote po sa amin sa suzuki pasong tamo is 7.5K pero we were able to reduce it to 6K. I asked for the brand name and they said it's genuine suzuki brand daw. Sorry, medyo newbie ako when it comes to cars so i really don't know if there is such a thing. Meron nga po ba?

Question to everyone. Is this a reasonable amount? What else should I ask about this central alarm that they are offering? Is it much better to just have the alarm installed outside of casa? Worried ako with this option since baka ma-void ang warranty dahil electrical changes ito di ba? Kung sa labas magpapa-install, anong best na brand and how much normally ang price range?

Appreciate your advices. Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    central locking ba o alarm? two different items eh.
    tingin ko, pwede na yung 6k sa casa. kasi some alarms costs around 3-4k sa labas. kung 2k difference na lang din naman, i would prefer the casa installed one.

Buying APV Type II - Question on Central Alarm