New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Newbie here in forum and want to ask which car is the best buy(durability, fuel consumption, maintenance). My choices are:
    1. 2007 honda crv
    2. 2007 toyota rav4
    3. 2009 nissan xtrail

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0412 View Post
    Newbie here in forum and want to ask which car is the best buy(durability, fuel consumption, maintenance). My choices are:
    1. 2007 honda crv
    2. 2007 toyota rav4
    3. 2009 nissan xtrail

Thanks.
    Durability - The three are durable
    Fuel consumption - CR-V wins here then same lang ang X-Trail and RAV4 although mas kaunti ang lamang ang Nissan
    Maintenance - The three have decent parts supply.

It would be better to know how much ba budget mo, sino-sino ang gagamit, saan ba ang route mo, then ang mga requirements mo. Through that, mafifilter na ang mga needs mo then some new suggestions can be added.

Here is a review of the X-Trail: THE ULTIMATE USED CAR GUIDE: Used Car Review - Nissan X-Trail (2003-2011)

For the CR-V and RAV4, expect for these reviews by next year.

Happy shopping!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0412 View Post
    1. 2007 honda crv
    2. 2007 toyota rav4
    3. 2009 nissan xtrail

Thanks.
    Aling variants hanap mo? The most practical one should be the CRV 2.0L 6MT. The Rav4 is overpriced as always. The X-Trail is also nice. Should be cheaper than the other two as well. I'd suggest you test drive these two.

If you want a looker with some more punch, perhaps you'd consider the Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4. Its not as thrifty as the CRV, but doesn't look like a turtle either.

buying 2nd hand car