New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Mga sir we are planning to buy car pareho kami ng wife ko na magaaral pa lng magdrive.ano suggestion nyo na buy namin bnew or 2ndhand?tnx

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by melo0619 View Post
    Mga sir we are planning to buy car pareho kami ng wife ko na magaaral pa lng magdrive.ano suggestion nyo na buy namin bnew or 2ndhand?tnx
    if you can afford a new car, then new car it is!
    e ano kung mabangga dahil student driver pa lang kayo? that's what insurance is for!
    besides, it's not very easy to learn to drive using an imperfect (dahil used na) car..

yeah yeah.;. i know.. not all used cars are citrus.. but TS strikes me as complete beginners..

have fun.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Brand new na kung may budget. Lalo na wala pa kau masyado alam sa sasakyan para peace of mind na walang aalalahaning sira compared sa 2nd hand. . .

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    brandnew din vote ko not unless marunong kayo sa car kase kamot ulo kayo pag nasira 2nd hand...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Vehicles are a lot more reliable these days...

So, if you have a budget for a brand new car, then a 3/4-year old well-maintained car is a very good option.... It will be just like new... You have the dough and you should realize that it is King. So, just wait for the right car/opportunity... You even save yourself P300K in depreciation.

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.3K:charot:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Vehicles are a lot more reliable these days...

So, if you have a budget for a brand new car, then a 3/4-year old well-maintained car is a very good option.... It will be just like new... You have the dough and you should realize that it is King. So, just wait for the right car/opportunity... You even save yourself P300K in depreciation.

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.3K:charot:
    kung mamalasin... CDR-King quality!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Brand New ka na Sir... Hirap mag maintain ng 2nd hand car...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by skyglider View Post
    Brand New ka na Sir... Hirap mag maintain ng 2nd hand car...
    maintaining a used car is not difficult at all... if you know how.
    i suspect that is the reason why many buyers prefer to buy new.. they do not know car maintenance.. they do not even know the language!

believe it or not... i once talked to this person, who thought that the car is clamped to the tilting frame (the lift, actually), and turned upside down, to effect the oil change!!!
    the same one who threw away the fractured tire along with the perfectly good rim... discovered the error when the tire guy asked for the rim, to install the new tire...
    the very same who brought the new car to the casa, for a whishing highway sound... "bukas po rear window nyo...", sabi ng casa mechanic..
    Last edited by dr. d; December 12th, 2014 at 09:49 AM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nothing beats brand new.. kung kaya then go for it..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hehe, tamaaa!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast