New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Guys help me decide.

I'm planning to buy a coding and "misis" car. should I get a brand new wigo or an pre-owned 2012 kia soul or your suggestion with a budget of 450k-500k?

Consideration: nothing in particular.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by james09 View Post
    Guys help me decide.

I'm planning to buy a coding and "misis" car. should I get a brand new wigo or an pre-owned 2012 kia soul or your suggestion with a budget of 450k-500k?

It will depend on your primary car... Kung may sedan na, ok na ang Soul. Kung may SUV, MPV or CUV, get the wigo.

I'm also looking for a car for my wife. But we are leaning toward a vois. Reason: she doesnt feel too confident driving a wigo/ mirage coming from an SUV.

HTH

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    civic is my primary car. i personally like the soul. i just want to be 100% sure before I make the purchase. Thank you on your inputs.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    The choice is between brand new or 2nd hand. After that madali na pumili ng sasakyan. Kung ako, brand new

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Guys help me decide.

my suggestion... test-drive them both.
    there is little point in buying a car that does not "fit the driver"..

the wigo is a small car, inside and out.. and not everybody likes small cars.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 7th, 2015 at 10:12 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys help me decide.

i would go for the soul..... mas mataas ng onti.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Guys help me decide.

i would go for the soul..... mas mataas ng onti.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Wigo. Brand new...nothing beats peace of mind..

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    brand new siyempre

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Personally, I might choose the Soul just because I like how it looks, but if "misis" is ok with a Wigo during test drive, then who am I to contradict her. Happy wife happy life.
    I also agree that a 2nd hand Vios might be a better choice because she might feel a very huge downgrade with the ride quality of a brand new Wigo since she is accustomed to riding a civic.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    In respect to wigo owners, i test drove the wigo a/t and it does not feel that i was driving a bnew car. Tranny whines , engine noise and felt can be heard even in idling. Suspensions very stiff.

Id get the Gas soul, though if your priority is FC, mag wigo ka talaga.