New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i recommend full cash payment, whether new or used.
    the problem with installment, is that it may look ok on paper, but a living hell come every end of the month. remember that come end of the month, the only sure items are your paycheck and the installments. sometimes, even your paycheck is unsure..
    everything else is up in the air... food bills, meralco, nawasa, health bills,..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Brand new! Bakit mo naman proproblemahin amortization Kung cover ng sweldo mo? Yun mga namomoblema ng amort Sa end of the month eh living beyond their means yan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Brand new Eon. Down mo 400k then loan the rest.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd get the newest/best condition 2nd hand car for the budget. For 400k, you'd be looking at the lowest line of the brand new car spectrum. That would mean living with barebones small cars. You can go a notch or two higher in the 2nd hand market.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I'd get the newest/best condition 2nd hand car for the budget. For 400k, you'd be looking at the lowest line of the brand new car spectrum. That would mean living with barebones small cars. You can go a notch or two higher in the 2nd hand market.
    Ano naman kung lowest line? At least meron kang brand new na matipid.

2nd hand nga, nabaha naman. Hirap bumili ng 2nd hand ngayon, dami nanaman kotse nabaha.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    bnew eon. 438k lang. or alto

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ano naman kung lowest line? At least meron kang brand new na matipid.

2nd hand nga, nabaha naman. Hirap bumili ng 2nd hand ngayon, dami nanaman kotse nabaha.
    Haha~ I just can't stand overly small cars. Tapus isabay mo pa ng barebones... And then there's initial depreciation. Which is why I am OK with perhaps 1-2 year old cars that are just slightly bigger. At least naman umabot ng subcompact.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hard to find an old car capable of 20 kml... Except maybe an old Alto 800 or a Focus TDCi, which costs more to maintain than an Eon or Alto.

Of course, best ang 1.3 MT GD Jazz. Kayang kaya ang 20 kml sa highway, ultra-cheap to maintain, terrific residuals, lots of space... 300k, kasya sa budget...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Thanks sa mga input masters.

Actually, my situation is that a high school friend of mine is offering his 2004 isuzu crosswind xuvi with AT for 380k.ang hindi ko gusto sa unit ay yung matic tranny for that old car and yung mileage which is 171k kasi cavite to makati yta lagi ang takbo ng unit.im sure hindi binaha ang unit ang barkada ko owner since high school.

What I am considering now is instead of getting his unit eh pang down ko na lang pera ko sa bnew toyota innova J, yun nga lang my monthly ako babayaran.hehe.Im a family man with 2 child so family car namin ang hanap ko kasi right now, what we have is a 1998 nissan sedan.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ah. Eh di Avanza J nalang.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast