New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    hi guys, need your opinions in this one. which one is more "sulit"? it wont be my everyday car beacause i use a pick up for work. thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    well, it depends what would be your criteria for getting a brand new car & what do you meant by sulit? sulit based on what, like bang for the buck of car value & classification, FC etc....?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    well, it depends what would be your criteria for getting a brand new car & what do you meant by sulit? sulit based on what, like bang for the buck of car value & classification, FC etc....?
    yes sir, bang for the buck. everything considered what car would you get?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    if you don't need a spacious trunk as your another car, fun to drive, "mapormang" car as in head turner take the RED color Mz6 otherwise the explorer as value for money.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Nice, explorer as daily driver. Only the gas bills will say no to that, waived if the owner has deep pockets heheh

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Nice, explorer as daily driver. Only the gas bills will say no to that, waived if the owner has deep pockets heheh
    TS says it's not going to be his daily driver as he's using a pickup for that.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Unless you need the extra space and bulk of the Expolrer, the Mazda6 has the good mix of driving fun, fuel efficiency, comfort, space, and looks in a car. Other options would be the Legacy GT or Accord 3.5L V6 though they fare a bit less in fuel efficiency against the SkyActiv Mazda6.
    Last edited by Egan101; March 23rd, 2014 at 12:39 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    TS says it's not going to be his daily driver as he's using a pickup for that.

Hahah! I was hallucinating sir Larry! My bad

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i really like both cars, that is why im having a hard time choosing between the two. the explorer cost 700k more than the mazda 6. but the explorer is bigger and has a better resale value. the mazda on the other hand is more fun to drive and has a better fuel efficiency. if you have 2.3m, which one will you buy?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carli View Post
    i really like both cars, that is why im having a hard time choosing between the two. the explorer cost 700k more than the mazda 6. but the explorer is bigger and has a better resale value. the mazda on the other hand is more fun to drive and has a better fuel efficiency. if you have 2.3m, which one will you buy?
    Mazda 6 since you already have a tough car in your pickup (what pickup btw?).

The Mz6 is the perfect weekend car to take out of town (unless you have a really big family and will need the extra space of the Explorer). Likewise, bringing it to a formal event would have more heads turning than if you had brought an entry-level euro car or a big SUV. The Mazda 6 is the ***iest car under 2M if you ask me.

The money you save for getting the 6 instead of the Explorer? Spend it on a vacation with your family or invest it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast